• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House problem [TFS]

walrosZ

Reaction score
I have a problem with houses on my server, it seems when you out something in a house and then save/shutdown server it dissapears when server comes back on

why is this?

thanksful for all feedback :D

It's in the map editor, you need to "add" the house there and which tiles that should belong to the house. If you have done that and are sure that all tiles inside the houses belongs to the houses, then leave a reply here. And I'll try to solve it.

It's in the map editor, you need to "add" the house there and which tiles that should belong to the house. If you have done that and are sure that all tiles inside the houses belongs to the houses, then leave a reply here. And I'll try to solve it.

hmm, all houses seems to have "house ids" and all house have tiles belonging to that id inside the house :/

using remers mapediot btw if thats any help

also items dosen't remove when i use /clean it only removes on server restart

also i get this in my log:

> WARNING: max_allowed_packet might be set too low for binary map storage.
Use the following query to raise max_allow_packet: SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet
= 16776192;

but this might not be related..... or is it?!?!

Last edited:
Back