• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lose itens of store when loses house

tatiana

Sexy Girl
Reaction score
Hi, I have a server what have a bug, when a char lose his house, all his store itens stay there and the new owner can take it to him. OTX 3.10, version 11.x. Can someone help me about that?

So, I've seen in a server's code that only items with the pickupable flag are sent to the depot, the rest remain, such as tables, chairs and the like. What you can do is make these store items pickupable or modify the code so that they are transformed into a pickupable item and sent to the depot.

I don't know if it's the same with your server, but I imagine so.

How can I do that, you can help me?
So, I've seen in a server's code that only items with the pickupable flag are sent to the depot, the rest remain, such as tables, chairs and the like. What you can do is make these store items pickupable or modify the code so that they are transformed into a pickupable item and sent to the depot.

I don't know if it's the same with your server, but I imagine so.

How can I do that, you can help me?
unfortunately my knowledge of c codes is small, if not zero, but I believe the idea is: "check items that can be wraped, wrap them and send them to the depot"

Here's the code that do everything:

Maybe someone else can help you or try using IA

unfortunately my knowledge of c codes is small, if not zero, but I believe the idea is: "check items that can be wraped, wrap them and send them to the depot"

Here's the code that do everything:

Maybe someone else can help you or try using IA
Perfect!! I will try it. Thanks <#

Back