• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia House Renamer by Lanibox

Lanibox

Brutal1ty.com
Reaction score
Hey, I decided to release my old house renamer for everybody now!

First it was on sale, then I released it free for premiums, now its free for everybody!

You can check my thread on marketplace here.
If your too lazy to open it, here is basicly what it does.
step1rt.png

Turns this (you can see that this will also renumber them!)
beforeo.png

to this
itworks.png

Features:
- Renames 100houses/1 second
- Renames + re-order numbers! -> "Unnamed house #9532" to "Whatever u want #1"

Attachments

• Open Tibia - House Renamer.rar
    134.2 KB · Views: 77 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, make it very easy and fast to rename houses instead of renaming one by 1 ::D

How can this be in sale, when this can be done in notepad++. ¬¬

It's good anyway.

Yeah, better way is using notepad ++

ctrl + f

find --> replace

:)

Aaaand that it supports RegularExpressions way better than this program to steal money from people don't know notepad exists, it even comes since Windows 1.0!

Its true that you can rename houses with notepad, but can you reorder house numbers also?

Can't you just use the replace function that notepad++ provides?

Can't you just use the replace function that notepad++ provides?
So, I get only whining about using notepad instead if this when you idiots dont understand that you cant REORDER HOUSE NUMBERS with notepad.

Only wanted to be nice and give something that speeds up your work...

So, I get only whining about using notepad instead if this when you idiots dont understand that you cant REORDER HOUSE NUMBERS with notepad.

Only wanted to be nice and give something that speeds up your work...

The fuck is up with you kiddo? I only stated that it can be done in notepad++

The fuck is up with you kiddo? I only stated that it can be done in notepad++

Nothing is fuck up with me and whats the point of even starting this "it can be done with notepad++" when you can do it with this also?

Have you think about that somebody might not own notepad++ and this takes 1 second to download and do the work?

Nothing is fuck up with me and whats the point of even starting this "it can be done with notepad++" when you can do it with this also?

Have you think about that somebody might not own notepad++ and this takes 1 second to download and do the work?

It also takes one second to download Notepad ++. And Notepad++ supports house numbers reordering using RegularExpressions, and stop messing up.

You are obviously mad, and I don't like you for trying to steal money from people.

Preffer waste some ten minutes more it is free ;P (notepad++)

Back