• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses ( =

Electron

Reaction score
Hello! I am working on my first project. I have choose Tibia 7.6 real map. Everything is working nice, but I have got a one problem with houses, I dont have house.xml. How to make what ppl can rent them? Cuze now they just like a simple protection zone, everyone can enter close and open doors.
Help me please! Thank you!

Hello! I am working on my first project. I have choose Tibia 7.6 real map. Everything is working nice, but I have got a one problem with houses, I dont have house.xml. How to make what ppl can rent them? Cuze now they just like a simple protection zone, everyone can enter close and open doors.
Help me please! Thank you!

Try click Map - proporties, change the name there on house-lol.xml (for an example) then save, (make sure everything is in the same folder), and then it should appear a house.xml there. To make people can rent them, use the house palette tool (Dunno what kind of mapeditor you're using, but I am using remere's).

Back