• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

houses

Ronaldoloucoo

Reaction score
houses that are being abita in ot many are not being abita for active players

q many houses do not have items or something q q Identify someone uses it

like a providence of gms because I am an active player and would like to have a house + can not be to this problem

ask to be created q + q houses or the houses of the active players not be released

thanks for attention
:mad::(:(

There's most likely going to be a rent function added to the houses to fix this problem. It should work like the original tibia house system, have a certain amount of gold in every 30 days or you lose the house.

Thanks for your concerns.

There's most likely going to be a rent function added to the houses to fix this problem. It should work like the original tibia house system, have a certain amount of gold in every 30 days or you lose the house.

Thanks for your concerns.

Yeah but imagine a highlvl retired player. He could have millions of gp's in bank/depot.

Would take years before that house is empty again.

Kick players if they haven't been on for like 7-10 days.

I dont agree with kicking them after 7 days what if they have net problem? what if they have family problem? what if they are on holiday? anything could happen and you take away there house? i think leave it to the rent problem and it be fine! there will be houses taken away its not a problem! Just Let the rent system take care of houses!

Rent per 30 days might be a little long, per 7 days would be a better idea in my opinion.

geschikt-ongeschikt.jpg

LOOK HERE

After each server save the money of the rent on the house will taken away from depot.. and server save is each Week.. so if i player have a house on 5cc and only got 4cc the house will be cleaned and nobody will have it :D

That's all for me have a good day :D

server save each week? I think the server saves a little more often than that to save all the stuff for crashes n stuff.

Back