• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How About My HoN Trailer

Why dont you stop embarrassing yourself already? Really? Your the worst moviemaker ive ever seen, and if you cant handle moving content then well, dont make movies, make GIFs

Worst trailer I've seen :D!

Ehm... This is mine Second Trailer i made, iam not so good at it but im trying to do better and my best btw thanks for your Feed

- - - Updated - - -

Why dont you stop embarrassing yourself already? Really? Your the worst moviemaker ive ever seen, and if you cant handle moving content then well, dont make movies, make GIFs

What i did hear from you

You are the best moviemaker wow keep doing more trailers you are so good! wow your awesome a Rep++ for you and a like for you!

Ehm... This is mine Second Trailer i made, iam not so good at it but im trying to do better and my best btw thanks for your Feed

- - - Updated - - -

What i did hear from you

You are the best moviemaker wow keep doing more trailers you are so good! wow your awesome a Rep++ for you and a like for you!

No hard feelings bro, but this is how my first trailer looked. It sucks, but damn, compered to your power point it looks fantastic.
Style TRAILER from Zantera.net - YouTube

No hard feelings bro, but this is how my first trailer looked. It sucks, but damn, compered to your power point it looks fantastic.
Style TRAILER from Zantera.net - YouTube

You know i never ever in my life tryed to make a video or film a game, this is my first time , i don´t like to make videos or trailer. I never ever used moviemaker or like that this is my first time , btw nice video!

Get fraps and get some content, then you make some vids :) Also use windows movie maker, it has some good effects, for a newbie.

Alright guys thanks for you feed but subscribe me and my rl , and watch the video so we can get some Wives (bad english) because iam very tired

-.- WTF kuk124 now you have fucked our clan who the fuck said you will make this trailer i cant see any kills

- - - Updated - - -

xD im the monkey king btw hhiih

You can't really compare them, there different.

The Trailer sucks aswell, HD with 240p images? The hell? You couldn't just have loaded up Warcraft & made your own, or better yet, google?

- & by warcraft, i mean the images are that bad it looks like warcraft & worse, not HON.

Dude, download Fraps or Camtasia (or w/e the fuck it is) & record shit, instead of using images, some random nasty looking images is not a trailer.

Last edited:
Back