• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How About My HoN Trailer

dude, it's completely ok to make video trailers or whatever you want to call them, with practice you might even get good,
but the thing is

this isn't really worth the people's attention, especially a seperate thread.
you will just get a lot of hateful comments.

if you really want to do something like this, i'd suggest you make a seperate thread named something like "kuk124 movies" and ask for constructive criticism in it, and occasionally post videos in it, showing your progress.
also, ignore the haters, they're just wasting their time, along with yours if you go through every single post they make.

yes, your movie sucks, but you can always improve.

You can't really compare them, there different.

The Trailer sucks aswell, HD with 240p images? The hell? You couldn't just have loaded up Warcraft & made your own, or better yet, google?

- & by warcraft, i mean the images are that bad it looks like warcraft & worse, not HON.

Dude, download Fraps or Camtasia (or w/e the fuck it is) & record shit, instead of using images, some random nasty looking images is not a trailer.
He doesnt even play HoN.....

Kuk124 dont even make more videos me and my rl will make all the others video

love it bro, can I join your clan?

[video=youtube;u3IIXL-x98k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3IIXL-x98k&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

me playing chipper, tutorial at 03.10 if u want to see how i train etc

Kuk124 dont even make more videos me and my rl will make all the others video

Stfu ur the noob if he saying to me can you make this i will btw your not his partner anymore iam Bitc* So we both gonna be partners not you anymore. You can be on the movie we are doing. But you will not earn some money by us or get a Sh*T

- - - Updated - - -

Use music from Two Steps From Hell and your videos will be watched :)
Example Two Steps from Hell - Heart of Courage - YouTube

No. It´s only you want to watch it wth that Music.

kuk124 stfu let me print the chat on facebook and i got the youtube account the problem is when i make video i cant upload to 1000p or something HD

kuk124 stfu let me print the chat on facebook and i got the youtube account the problem is when i make video i cant upload to 1000p or something HD

Becuse yor a noob. Print of what facebook chat , the account he gave you. Epics account isn´t mine i just fixing for him and i sending the video to him lets talk facebook , ahmed no time here

This thread gave me cancer.

Your so funny wow. I hope you get cancer in real life and then say this thread gave me cancer 1 day you will get cancer keep saying that and you will Get CANCER! i hope you get it never joke about cancer. Just sayin 1 day you will get cancer

I can't get cancer, I am muslim. I love God, God loves me. Maybe I will crash my aeroplane into your house. And btw learn english.

Back