• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How About My HoN Trailer

I can't get cancer, I am muslim. I love God, God loves me. Maybe I will crash my aeroplane into your house. And btw learn english.

Dude Iam a Muslim. too I love allah. Allah love everybody. You know Allah can do so you can get cancer if your jokeing about it. Aeroplane < Very good inglish! Airplane it called. Go ahead go crash airplane into my house ;)

- - - Updated - - -

all wat i can say its 4pages of shit -.-

Five now ....

He certainly is successful with his threads
[video=youtube;7rttdhGJPQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rttdhGJPQo[/video]

and you're a part of it

nah i am not part of it just wanted to show them how much stuipd that posts are
also they are posting on a video they dont like -.-

@kuk124
i rlly dont love that thing u made
but if u rlly want to keep doing those things ask a mod to close this thread and dont give a fuck to this

@axas haha thanks :D @Mr. Greyshade So 42k are more then when they had 72k? Last time i checked (1 week) ago it had 30-42k online around 18-19.00 And when i was active in hon around 6months-1year, it had over 60k around same time so please explain when HoN grown so fast so it had to reset and start over to zero :)

@axas haha thanks :D @Mr. Greyshade So 42k are more then when they had 72k? Last time i checked (1 week) ago it had 30-42k online around 18-19.00 And when i was active in hon around 6months-1year, it had over 60k around same time so please explain when HoN grown so fast so it had to reset and start over to zero :)

80k online now, 100k+ online on weekends, i guess u pull ur numbers right out of your ass

So let me check, its 79k now on hon. Dota2 have existed 1 year closed beta was for 7-8 months. on closed beta it was around 16-20k online day. now its 86k on dota2. And what do u think will happen when dota2 will go f2p?

Edit: Btw how come they deleted the Regions? NA 30k Asia 19k etc?

I played HoN these last days, it was 90k~ online atleast :p late in the evening it was 79k i remember :p

So let me check, its 79k now on hon. Dota2 have existed 1 year closed beta was for 7-8 months. on closed beta it was around 16-20k online day. now its 86k on dota2. And what do u think will happen when dota2 will go f2p?

Edit: Btw how come they deleted the Regions? NA 30k Asia 19k etc?

everyone has dota2 keys anyways, and why even compare? it's not dying

Back