• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How addicted to tibia are u? ~!TEST IT HERE!~

I got 7 points. There is some misleading questions, maybe you should rewrite this test.

Lol haha this is nice, I think a lot of people realizes how much their lives are addicted to tibia. Good thread!

Like the tibia rules question. Shouldn't it be 3 points for following the rules? : )

actually not if you are so addicted to tibia you want to become bether and bether so you start scamming/using cheats and sutch things :p

actually not if you are so addicted to tibia you want to become bether and bether so you start scamming/using cheats and sutch things :p

It is more negative to play tibia by the rules. Which shows the real addict in you. If you are playing with a bot you theoretically can go outside, be with friends, do other stuff which makes you not a low life in front of the computer.
Botting shows your carelessness for the game also.

Last edited:
It is more negative to play tibia by the rules. Which shows the real addict in you. If you are playing with a bot you theoretically can go outside, be with friends, do other stuff which makes you not a low life in front of the computer.
Botting shows your carelessness for the game also.

You are compleetly right i will change it immideatly!

I Would attempt to do the test..but the bad spelling makes it hard to be able to.

Lol? is this just for an free post because i dident see anyone else complain about it!

Yey 600 Post!

30~38 Points:
Omfg!, Man you serious need some counselling becuase this might become your death.
You are an danger for your self an others when u get mad or agressive, as an start you might buy an "stress" bal to squeeze when u are mad it could help a bit.

ROFL! The stress ball thing made my day ROFL it's almost an exact duplicate of what my mother used to say LMAO!

Back