• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How addicted to tibia are u? ~!TEST IT HERE!~

Im not addicted to Tibia, I am addicted to Xbox 360.

Dude i have some kid in my class he named his Xbox,he plays atleast 8 rhours a day on it, and when he was grounded his mom took away the xbox and he threted to suicide if she dosen't give it back..

and the last time the went to an vacation but he missed his xbox so mutch that he and his parents went home 10 days to early! Lol!! an vacation in hawaii!!! com'ne!!

Dude i have some kid in my class he named his Xbox,he plays atleast 8 rhours a day on it, and when he was grounded his mom took away the xbox and he threted to suicide if she dosen't give it back..

and the last time the went to an vacation but he missed his xbox so mutch that he and his parents went home 10 days to early! Lol!! an vacation in hawaii!!! com'ne!!

Did he tell you all this or are you just making it up? You seem to know a lot about other people lives.

Did he tell you all this or are you just making it up? You seem to know a lot about other people lives.

lol no, he told me all those things..
and what do u mean with "You seem to know a lot about other people lives." could u give me more posts where i tell about some one else lives??

and why the hell should i make his up??

Last edited:
I got 17 points yay me ... not addicted but this is the game for me

You are fine you have found the right game to play and to kill your spare time.
But be carefull if you have points get to close at 24 it's getting quit dangerous because you are starting to get addicted.

15~24 Points:
You are fine you have found the right game to play and to kill your spare time.
But be carefull if you have points get to close at 24 it's getting quit dangerous because you are starting to get addicted

16 points.

Back