• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can I color my raritys in OTclient?

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello good evening, I would like to know how I can add color to my rarity items, the rare items I did not do through the rarity scripth, I have only created it with ITEMEditor, rare, epic and legendary... Can you still color the items like this?
raritysssssss.png
I did it item by item due to the fact that there are going to be few items, so as not to make many raritys items, only some with specific stats

U can do it many ways, i.e add rarirty to items.xml / items.cpp and send it when u send items in protocolgames.cpp, then reading items on clientside protocolgameparse just read rarity, then if rarity is other than none render these images

U can do it many ways, i.e add rarirty to items.xml / items.cpp and send it when u send items in protocolgames.cpp, then reading items on clientside protocolgameparse just read rarity, then if rarity is other than none render these images
can you show me where the code is located at higher version i use old protocols. or tell me how that piece of code is calle so i can research for it

Back