C++ How can i do this? wher should i look to remove a feature

Diarreamental

Best answers
Reaction score
Hello to everyone in the community

I want to disable close backpack on death feature. I know this is possible through source, but i don't know where should i look, can anyone give me a hint, please?

EvilSkillz

Back
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello to everyone in the community

I want to disable close backpack on death feature. I know this is possible through source, but i don't know where should i look, can anyone give me a hint, please?
what do you mean with disabling backpack close ?
explain more so we can help you

OP
Diarreamental

Diarreamental

Best answers
Reaction score
what do you mean with disabling backpack close ?
explain more so we can help you
after a player dies, when he logs into the game again,. all his backpacks get closed, i need to remove this "feature"
i do not know if i have explained it better this time, please let me know @EvilSkillz

naprawiamforum

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
change onDeath function so when you die with bless or aol your character gets TP to temple like on WAR OTS and full hp mana - exp % and skill % oh and make character SAVE after dying! (thats purpose of logout)

OP
Diarreamental

Diarreamental

Best answers
Reaction score
change onDeath function so when you die with bless or aol your character gets TP to temple like on WAR OTS and full hp mana - exp % and skill % oh and make character SAVE after dying! (thats purpose of logout)
hello :)

yes! that's what i want to do, that death functions should be change where ? and should i replace it with?

naprawiamforum

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
hello :)

yes! that's what i want to do, that death functions should be change where ? and should i replace it with?
I gave you idea on what you need to do try and make mistakes ! or use one of war otses files im sure they had it like that or check reborn function of some EVO's it doesnt log you out aswell