• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ How can i do this? wher should i look to remove a feature

Diarreamental

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello to everyone in the community

I want to disable close backpack on death feature. I know this is possible through source, but i don't know where should i look, can anyone give me a hint, please?

change onDeath function so when you die with bless or aol your character gets TP to temple like on WAR OTS and full hp mana - exp % and skill % oh and make character SAVE after dying! (thats purpose of logout)

change onDeath function so when you die with bless or aol your character gets TP to temple like on WAR OTS and full hp mana - exp % and skill % oh and make character SAVE after dying! (thats purpose of logout)
hello :)

yes! that's what i want to do, that death functions should be change where ? and should i replace it with?

hello :)

yes! that's what i want to do, that death functions should be change where ? and should i replace it with?
I gave you idea on what you need to do try and make mistakes ! or use one of war otses files im sure they had it like that or check reborn function of some EVO's it doesnt log you out aswell

Back