• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How did you find Tibia?

Funny story one of my close friends back in the day i must of been like 7 or 8 if that introduced my next door neighbor and me to it, but he was introduced to it by his two older brothers and they from a friend. We all played the godly amera back in the day when over level 100 was WOAHH! The guy who introduced my mates older brothers was the legendary Sorcerer Dixon who got deleted along with several others for PA".

Got a funny story about Sorcerer Dixon actually i was at darashia minos just making some gfbs while my lower level mate leveled (my neighbour) and a friend of his (from school hes a year above) messages me like "yo, what you up 2?" im like "just at dara minos making some gfb" next thing i know hes here sd's me twice and im dead. I got dropped i was like level 34ED. So i spawn at dara temple and and theres a few people there including a Red Skull and im like some guy just killed me at dara minos "pls come get my stuff back guys" cus i lost like 2 peices of my gear and i think it was Vampire Shield and Crusader helmet. So me and my little army like 5-10 of us go there with Fire Elementals summoned and start killing him, he runs up to the first floor and we make him throw my loot back. After getting i back i see some guy zoom in from the south AND THERE POP UPS SORCERER DIXON! we all legg it down the stairs and i gran hur to the west where a exevo gran mas vis luckily misses me by 2 squares and yup he dropped like everyone beside me, i legged it to lions and logged. I was like LOL close one. He must of just UE'd dropped like everyone including the red skull lol. The guy who dropped me has an older brother whos knows dixon irl and so i guess the guys younger brother.

Always remember that story from back in the good old days, well guys story time over. Been playing tibia ever seen on and off :)

I found tibia back in either 99 or 2000, was online doing some Diablo/Warcraft research when one of the sites had an ad up for a free MMO 2D game, i decided to try it out, rook killing rats and selling them to the NPC, then I hit mainland and had a blast with a few people luring DLs and GS to thais/Venore...good old days. Picked i think Calmeraor something like that at random because it was recommended when i made the account, I had no clue it was a non pvp world at the time LOL. So to get in kicks I got up to about level 35-40 and then me and a guy named Dr Satan went on a luring spree. I think our server had the most deaths by Giant Spiders for the month because we lured Giant Spiders back to back. Anytime high levels came and killed it we went to get more.

Back