• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I change the text editor? (Gesior)

Sleet

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am having a little bit of an issue. I would like to change the text editor from this:

hgFsYjT.png

To this:

GzGiFf7.png

How am I supposed to do that?

up

up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, I am having a little bit of an issue. I would like to change the text editor from this:

hgFsYjT.png

To this:

GzGiFf7.png

How am I supposed to do that?

up

up

Some AACs might have it, the default one dosn't since it had securitry problems = removed in Gesior 2012.
You could add some random "text input plugin" into the existing admin panel with some modifications.

Is it worth it for what you get? No.

Learn how to use basic HTML insted;
a, b, i, img, href etc

Download and upload ckeditor, to input add class="ckeditor" and you should have it. Didn't tested, not going to test, I remember I did it same way some time ago.

Some AACs might have it, the default one dosn't since it had securitry problems = removed in Gesior 2012.
You could add some random "text input plugin" into the existing admin panel with some modifications.

Is it worth it for what you get? No.

Learn how to use basic HTML insted;
a, b, i, img, href etc

I do know html, but the weird thing is that the 'CODE' function which should allow me to use html codes appears all green in the background, it is annoying.

I do know html, but the weird thing is that the 'CODE' function which should allow me to use html codes appears all green in the background, it is annoying.

What turns up green? The code you write? Or what you post?
The way you have it atm is where you can write HTML code and click submit.

Back