• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I get !aol and !bless system?

RobinL

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im REALLY new to this TibiaOT making cr*p, so I was just wondering if anyone might wanna help me with a few things?

First of all, I want that system so you say !aol to buy aol and !bless for blessings etc. I mean the WHOLE system that works with " ! " !spells, !aol etc etc.

Further on I would need some help with making some custom monsters, and items, and how I make them spawn, WHERE I make them spawn and so on!

I would LOVE ya'll if you help me, and ill REP+++++++ for help that get's this working for me ! =)

Kind Regards,
Robin

I use TFS02, if that helps =)

Im sorry, but when I search for something, it just shows completely IRRELEVANT threads, which has nothing to do with this, maybe I do wrong or something, but THANKS ! =) Ill see if it works =)

It looks like the !backpack works, but not the !aol =/

- - - Updated - - -

Well now it works! Forgot the "f" in function :p THANKS rep+++

- - - Updated - - -

Nope it didn't work.. When I say !backpack, the money dissappears, but no backpack comes, and when I say !aol it says "You need 6 crystal coins" and when I say !blessings, it says "You dont have enough money".

NOTE: I have /i 2160 (crystal coin)x 30

HELP!?

Back