• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I get rid of this Ear Ache!

Go to a doctor? I got an ear infection and had it for the last week, the doctor gave me some pills and now it's gone:)

EDIT: Up epic!

ARGH was hoping for useful post, man tell me!
My fkin ear is killin me

en92431.jpg

Where it hurts?

I would do like clinten said, My ear ache was so bad that my head started to hurt.. it lasted 3 weeks before I had enough and went to the doctor.. he gave me some pills that I had to take for 1 week and it was gone like 4 days after..

Last edited:
All you have to do is smoke some weed, problem solved.

Every single f*cking post made by you is about weed? U think ur cool? seriously its not cool -.-

"WOW I SMOKE WEED IM SO COOL I GOTTA BROADCAST IT WOOW" "NOT ONLY ONCE I HAVE TYPE ABOUT WEED ON EVERY SINGLE POST WOOOOW" -.-

Every single f*cking post made by you is about weed? U think ur cool? seriously its not cool -.-

"WOW I SMOKE WEED IM SO COOL I GOTTA BROADCAST IT WOOW" "NOT ONLY ONCE I HAVE TYPE ABOUT WEED ON EVERY SINGLE POST WOOOOW" -.-

Actually, he pwnz!

shut up shitdumpster

You should go to a doctor, Slain.

Acutally your right.. im getting tired of that.. I think hes like a 8 year old kid which aint got anything else to lie about him self exept that he is mr weed blower

Acutally your right.. im getting tired of that.. I think hes like a 8 year old kid which aint got anything else to lie about him self exept that he is mr weed blower

He is fucking right. This weed smoking guy is going on my nerves.

Back