• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I get rid of this Ear Ache!

take some pills against pain?

unknown which one u smoking it so interesting
23189-celebrating_420_national_weed_day.jpg

Well if I were you I should just rest. Not only sleeping no, but also do not listen a while with microphones in your ear (do you use in-ears?).
If there is a lot of earwax into your ear, you could consider using water + salt into your ear.
Also do not listen to loud music.

Well if I were you I should just rest. Not only sleeping no, but also do not listen a while with microphones in your ear (do you use in-ears?).
If there is a lot of earwax into your ear, you could consider using water + salt into your ear.

He should avoid getting water in the ear... Just go to a doctor and get ear-drops and pills and he'll be fine in 5 days~

Ye i use headphones in ear all the time :/
My right ear is the one that hurts up in the ear drum, its also swollen when i put finger in both ear right side is tighter :O

Ye i use headphones in ear all the time :/
My right ear is the one that hurts up in the ear drum, its also swollen when i put finger in both ear right side is tighter :O

Dude if you're in the Military(basically anywhere near the barracks) just go to the barracks clinic! if not the go to the hospital.

PS
Something tells me that this is troll thread! about all the unknown666 haters why don't you smoke the thing and find out why is it that he talks about it!
PSS
Smoking weed doesn't make anymore or less cool, weed is just a relaxation herb(and a very damn good one at that!)
PSx2
Here where I'm from an 8-year-old knows so much about weed that he wouldn't even know where to begin.

Dude if you're in the Military(basically anywhere near the barracks) just go to the barracks clinic! if not the go to the hospital.

PS
Something tells me that this is troll thread! about all the unknown666 haters why don't you smoke the thing and find out why is it that he talks about it!
PSS
Smoking weed doesn't make anymore or less cool, weed is just a relaxation herb(and a very damn good one at that!)
PSx2
Here where I'm from an 8-year-old knows so much about weed that he wouldn't even know where to begin.

Yea i got doctor appointment tomorrow. sux because i also have sore throat like hurts when i swallow so im kinda sick :O

people who play online games who don't smoke weed = -1 get some friends or smoke some weed
people who play online games and smoke weed = +1 _/ i bet they smoke occasionally with their friends, and have a better social life than option above

-.-

people who play online games who don't smoke weed = -1 get some friends or smoke some weed
people who play online games and smoke weed = +1 _/ i bet they smoke occasionally with their friends, and have a better social life than option above

-.-

I don't really play video games though, I mostly go out or just hanging around in the streets, smoking ganja.

@Shinmaru
Welcome, you surely aren't new here! Sit down and smoke some of the special herbs in this bag :D

This thread is done noobs, stop trolling or im gonna report.
Btw thanks Shinmaru for the help, went to the doc today.

Back