• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do i Recharge my Money on PayPal

Evil Mark

Reaction score
It's like this, Nahruto a Member in Otland told me he could do any script possible for a small amount of cash. So i sent him 20 Euro, waiting patiently for my script..

And he kept saying it was done and he was uploading it and he was stalling.. and now iv'e been waiting 1 day, and i dont want the script anymore, cause i dont believe in him, i just want my money back.. :(

Anybody knows how i can recharge the Payment?

better check the email there is a diference betwen "_" and "-" ^^

check the paypal email and my name is Alejandro Bastian Cortes Gonzalez

yes i agree... you are too noob

Whats there to agree on? he said that you were the noob lol, so you just agreed on that you are a noob?Oo

What you should of typed is: Think what ever you want about me.

Or something xD

If we go to the topic, I would like to ask again:

Is there a way how to disable " back recharching money" ?

I have heard method about 2 paypal accounts. 1 acc for recieving money from donations, and after money would be recieved on 1st acc I would transfer it to 2nd acc. So scammer could not take it back cuz 1st acc would be empty

Is that possible?

No it's not, as your account will still in some way have to be linked against your bank account. So, they will know who you are etc, and they will in some way get the money.. I promise! ;)

-Infamous.

If we go to the topic, I would like to ask again:

Is there a way how to disable " back recharching money" ?

I have heard method about 2 paypal accounts. 1 acc for recieving money from donations, and after money would be recieved on 1st acc I would transfer it to 2nd acc. So scammer could not take it back cuz 1st acc would be empty

Is that possible?

It is possible to do something like that. I know some people who are doing this kind of things with hacked accounts.

Back