• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do people pack .spr .dat into .exe

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
how can i pack dat spr into one exe with custom icon? I heard about molebox but all download links were outdated or wont allow to download, so i would like to learn it. And second question how is it possible to encrypt or hide outfits,items basically how do people avoid sprite stealing if someone repacks it

Solution
Hi,
how can i pack dat spr into one exe with custom icon? I heard about molebox but all download links were outdated or wont allow to download, so i would like to learn it. And second question how is it possible to encrypt or hide outfits,items basically how do people avoid sprite stealing if someone repacks it
Try Enigma Virtual Box, it's pretty self explanatory how to use it.
Hi,

Solution
Okay as far as i understand its related with protecting your exe file? So people wont be able to extra sprites so easily? But if its made for packing files into .exe that means i dont understand how to use it :D

They would have to be pretty damn smart to decompile an executable. I mean real tibia client has never been decompiled in all these years. Although I'm not sure if these exe are easier to do so. As far as I know it's secure.

All to do is pack all your directory contents and set your current exe as the target and build. Then you will be able to just run the single exe alone.

They would have to be pretty damn smart to decompile an executable. I mean real tibia client has never been decompiled in all these years. Although I'm not sure if these exe are easier to do so. As far as I know it's secure.
The real tibia client is normal standalone executable so I don't know what you are saying. About moleboxes, etc packers I written some years unpacker for those client which can't be blocked because it just takes the files from the memory and client have to read these files anyway right? So I wouldn't say that packing your files inside .exe is a good way to protect, the most you can do is change the entire file format so people might reconsider if it's worth to take time to understand the new format.

The real tibia client is normal standalone executable so I don't know what you are saying. About moleboxes, etc packers I written some years unpacker for those client which can't be blocked because it just takes the files from the memory and client have to read these files anyway right? So I wouldn't say that packing your files inside .exe is a good way to protect, the most you can do is change the entire file format so people might reconsider if it's worth to take time to understand the new format.
Any attempts I've seen to unpack a compressed executable seems to be a lot of work. As Sarah said, I don't see many going out of their way to do so, even less with ot server.

Although I am curious as to how easy this really would be for you, considering the original executable is compressed along with the data files. I'm still learning about this tool myself.

Okay guys thank you so much for the help. I see there is conversation about bots and stealing sprite, but i dont really care about bots in my opinion you can use bots as much as they want because not everyone have that much time to play it without bots, and if you dont like bots just use otclient. My only concern is if i will have one day custom sprites people will be able to steal them with zero knowledge with just downloading sprite unpacker from "Brazilian" tibia forum. But yea thanks once again. I dont mind if you guys keep conversation going more opinions = more knowledge.

Back