• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How do properly erase house tiles and protection zones in RME?

Belloz V

Starsmith
Reaction score
How to properly erase house tile in RME ?

every time i delete a house, the house tiles transform into protection zone, why? how to delete protection zone tile ?

Last edited:
have that specific tile clicked and hold ctrl while clicking on the areas the house tiles are on. if its not ctrl use shift. i dont remember exactly.

Sorry I know this is a super old post, but it was a problem I have been dealing with for > 1 year.
The posts here are correct.
In RME to delete "protection zone tiles"
1. You must highlight all tiles you want deleted with protection zone.
2. Press Ctrl + Delete
3. Save map
4. Re-open map
5. Now PZ zones will be deleted!

Sorry I know this is a super old post, but it was a problem I have been dealing with for > 1 year.
The posts here are correct.
In RME to delete "protection zone tiles"
1. You must highlight all tiles you want deleted with protection zone.
2. Press Ctrl + Delete
3. Save map
4. Re-open map
5. Now PZ zones will be deleted!
Actually you can just select pz tool, hold ctrl and delete just like u placed it. Works with shift too so you can select areas.

For houses I right click -> select house -> then I choose brush size from the tileset -> ctrl + left click over the area I want to clear

With pz I just choose pz tool and do the same

Back