• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do you make a GM on TFS :S

Neo

Reaction score
I dont know how to make myself a GM on The Forgotten Server :<, theres no account folder or anything.

I dont know how to make myself a GM on The Forgotten Server :<, theres no account folder or anything.

If its the same as other servers....
1) You need to goto : http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
2) Type your password in.
3) Select your database.
4) Select players.
5) Press Browse.
5) Press the Edit icon on the char you want to be a gm.
6) In access put 5
7) Press GO

BTW this is a tutorial section, This thread should be in Support section!
But
Hope it helped you!

Last edited:
Open commandpromt and write this:
Code:
 mysql -u root -p -e"UPDATE accounts SET type = 5 WHERE id = GM-ACCOUNT-NUMBER;" DATABASE-NAME
If you look at type = 5. This will make the account a god. Setting 4 will make you a gm.

And replace GM-ACCOUNT-NUMBER with the account nr to your GM account. And replace DATABASE-NAME with what you've called the database. Default is 'theforgottenserver'

Guys search for MySQL tutorial video, I'm sorry but I'm too busy to search it by myself.

@Casa
Thanks, it helped me alot :) everyone just have told "make your account id to 5" but nobody told how :D

Okay I'll explain step by step.

1) Go to http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin.
2) Log in with your user and password.
3) Go to your database.
4) Go to accounts, and click Browse.
5) Then find your account number and edit the TYPE of your account number to 5. And press GO.
6) After that, go to players, browse, and edit your GM Char, and add group_id 3.

Hope this helped you, try to read the commands.xml, maybe you'll understand a bit better.

If this helped you, rep me ;p

Back