• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do you make creatures walk around certain fields?

jclay

Reaction score
The creatures in my OT walk right through a wall/bomb/field that you put down. This is a big issue because how can you hunt as a paladin or mage without a blocker? It makes it extremely hard to face difficult creatures.

For example, the behemoth is supposed to walk around energy, but I threw down an energy wall and the behemoth just walked straight through it to attack me when I attacked it. Not only that, it didn't even take damage when it did walk on the field! wtf?!

---
I know how to let a creature walk through a field, you just edit the immunities of the creature and it will walk through it, but I can't figure out how to get a creature to walk around the field.

nowadays ppl use fields in real tibia to help them against mobs as behemoths
for example behemoths wont walk over energy fields, so ppl use energy bomb/walls to make them easier to kite
an example:
and if there's no other path than over the fields, the behemoth will run over them

also there's much more changes tibia has done to the monster ai, such as now u can take away aggro from players by running into the mob that is chasing the player, monsters now back to their spawn radius if they ran too far and lost track of the player and much moore

but since tfs devolpment is dead this hasn't been added yet or no new features of the newer clients

Thank you for the video and examples. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin

Back