• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How does the protocol work?

scriptha

On a distinguished road
Reaction score
Hi

I want to learn how the Tibia protocol works. I don't want to learn it from the c++ sources, because I don't know any c++ and I don't want to learn it just to find out how the protocol works.
I can't sniff it because it's encrypted.
How would I create a small server that displays a character list and nothing else, in say, java?
Some help or a link to a guide would be greatly appreciated =)
If that's not available, could someone modify a server for me so it will write all the (unencrypted) data it gets and sends to a file?

Thanks ^_^

Last edited:
could you make your thread a little bit more detailed? Rafael thought you meant the clients.. Do you wan't to learn how to make your own client?

could you make your thread a little bit more detailed? Rafael thought you meant the clients.. Do you wan't to learn how to make your own client?
I could, but why does it matter? If I want to make my own server, I have to learn the same as when I want to make a client ^_^

Back
Top Bottom