• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux How i can modificate tfs sources for upgrade tfs protocol to 10.90 to 10.94

TibiaLand

Reaction score
Hello, im Runing a 10.90 absolute global with tfs 1.2 on ubuntu and i can only login in game with protocol 10.90

How i can modificate tfs sources for upgrade tfs protocol to 10.90 to 10.94 and players can login multiple protocols 10.90 to 10.94

thanks

Why all of those lines? I have done it in like 40 lines ( everything of 1094 ~ )
Make sure that armor/shield/creaturescript [onStatsChange which can change hit value in TFS 1.x!] works fine with critical hit/leech. It's easy to add 'some crit hit' and 'some leech'.

Just make sure that everything works fine with player elements protection, shield protection, mana shield, every possible LUA creatureevent compatible with all TFS 1.1 features, damage from fire bombs, calculation on low values [invalid order of calculation on 'int' (dmg) with 'floating-point number' may result in +/- 1 value when you calculate damage].

Make sure that armor/shield/creaturescript [onStatsChange which can change hit value in TFS 1.x!] works fine with critical hit/leech. It's easy to add 'some crit hit' and 'some leech'.

Just make sure that everything works fine with player elements protection, shield protection, mana shield, every possible LUA creatureevent compatible with all TFS 1.1 features, damage from fire bombs, calculation on low values [invalid order of calculation on 'int' (dmg) with 'floating-point number' may result in +/- 1 value when you calculate damage].

I think you can do it only per-target in LUA. So random is called for every target separately which is not good for critical area spells.

could you tell what you change (number of the byte) to fix it ?
I dont remember sorry. But it was my mistake because I havent copied the protocol changes carefully. Just follow the exact changes between protocols and it should work

This is so intended behavior, we added he extra damage ( critical,...) before passing it to Lua.

any ideas on how to make the ingame store work again? (since slavi's github died)
edit: nvm after some research I found some info about it

Last edited:
Back