• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux How i can modificate tfs sources for upgrade tfs protocol to 10.90 to 10.94

TibiaLand

Reaction score
Hello, im Runing a 10.90 absolute global with tfs 1.2 on ubuntu and i can only login in game with protocol 10.90

How i can modificate tfs sources for upgrade tfs protocol to 10.90 to 10.94 and players can login multiple protocols 10.90 to 10.94

thanks

the client 10.94 have been official for a few hours and you already want to update your server for it?
What's the rush? do you even have the full 10.90 features? are you going to add missing items and everything up to 10.94?

Anyhow, I don't know the changes but search for 1090 in the sources and edit them, if there's any changes between the communication between 10.90 and 10.94 you'll need to fix those as well or the client will just debug.

the client 10.94 have been official for a few hours and you already want to update your server for it?
What's the rush? do you even have the full 10.90 features? are you going to add missing items and everything up to 10.94?

Anyhow, I don't know the changes but search for 1090 in the sources and edit them, if there's any changes between the communication between 10.90 and 10.94 you'll need to fix those as well or the client will just debug.
If he is asking such things, he probably dont know how to do that.

sorry i not understand me my horrible english xD

only i need change protocol 10.90 to 10.93 without add items and nothing..

exist a tutorial for this for modificate sources for change protocol of the tfs for login with other protocol but my datapack its 10.90.

thanks

Edit your definitions.h in src.
Code:
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MIN 1090
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 1094
#define CLIENT_VERSION_STR "10.94"

i modificated this and recompiled on ubuntu and when i login client crash...
Edit your definitions.h in src.
Code:
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MIN 1090
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 1094
#define CLIENT_VERSION_STR "10.94"

can enter on charcter list on 10.94
d8980031844a203c1594ce75b1a425bfo.jpg

and debug when i select character

a503711954c2b62bf32b7de1f4dccfb4o.jpg

i modificated this and recompiled on ubuntu and when i login client crash...

can enter on charcter list on 10.94

and debug when i select character

a503711954c2b62bf32b7de1f4dccfb4o.jpg

when reopen client 10.94 say msg error:

Not so easy to just define the client version when the whole account handling is different. Everything is done over website, just like flashclient. That's why you're encountering bugs. Check out fortissimum.net if you want to see a working 10.94 client :))

Not so easy to just define the client version when the whole account handling is different. Everything is done over website, just like flashclient. That's why you're encountering bugs. Check out fortissimum.net if you want to see a working 10.94 client :))
wow!! great custom client!! where can look tutorials of custom clients?? i rep++ tyy

There is not anything like that in 10.94. Only skills packet with the new stats has changed and some bytes in login packet thats all.

There is not anything like that in 10.94. Only skills packet with the new stats has changed and some bytes in login packet thats all.
ah, I see and that's why gunzodus.net still hasn't got support for the latest version :^)

the problem with 10.94 is about the bytes of the new features
- critical hit
- critical hit chance
- hp leech
- hp leech chance
- mana leech
- mana leech chance
of the client
doing this work, then we have 10.94.

ah, I see and that's why gunzodus.net still hasn't got support for the latest version :^)

I just want to point out that from your explantation of protoco is not anything true at all and you just wanted to demotivate the guy.

the problem with 10.94 is about the bytes of the new features
- critical hit
- critical hit chance
- hp leech
- hp leech chance
- mana leech
- mana leech chance
of the client
doing this work, then we have 10.94.

Thats 23 extra bytes in skills packet. The login has not to be changed as I figured out.

I will post the update here soon

I just want to point out that from your explantation of protoco is not anything true at all and you just wanted to demotivate the guy.

Thats 23 extra bytes in skills packet. The login has not to be changed as I figured out.

Someone "provides a solution" I falsify the solution and give the person a realistic perspective. I don't see how that's demotivating the guy. Perhaps I confused myself with 11.0 and 10.94, don't see the direct difference between 'em, but that's what cipsoft is striving to achieve at least (what I said).

:eek: i'm sorry if I i'm mistaken, I think that the bytes need to be added to the "loadPlayer", as you already know

Back