• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How I see moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Just wanted to point out a few things that I noticed and maybe that's something this forum needs; an improvement of their moderators to seperate their work from their intrests.

I remember Realsoft as many others, I'm not here to comment about who he is or how his work is, I'm here to discuss the banishments made indirect by him on OTLand on several people.

I remember: when Realsoft made several servers and people lost money and wanted people to stay away from this guy, so everytime he started a server they could give constructive critism about what he did wrong to avoid people getting scammed, those replies got deleted and users got infractions and eventually banishments if they kept going.

I remember: when Realsoft changed his name to Erik which was very obvious to the community yet denied by moderators, that's not the fact the fact is that when people tried to make people realize that and open their eyes so they won't commit the same mistake, the posts once again got deleted and several users were banned. Classified as flamers directed against this poor guy named Erik.

I remember: when Realsoft made a thread it was guarded by moderators that didn't even have anything to do with that thread, they were mainly his friends.

What point am I making? This community needs some order, I agree.. but you should keep a watch on the moderators that does this kind of behaviour because honestly, it's unprofessional and very low.

@People that see a word and thinks I mean all moderators: I mean a few that were in this case, they know who they are.

Fribben.

Recite me where it says Realsoft is or was a moderator.

He means that whenever anyone said anything bad to RealOts, they get infracted, posts deleted, and banned.
Fribben, criticism is allowed; it's how you use the criticism that will get you in trouble.

Your pretty funny tbh. First, Erik/Mikael/RealSoft was never a mod. He was however in team with Znote for some time, but Znote never, ever, deleted, infracted or banished someones posts in Eriks threads. Want to know why? He wasnt allowed to.

However both me and Znote knows how the "report post" function works here, and as soon as someone is off-topic, insulting or breaking the rules any other way, we could simply report them. This way, the post is guaranteed to be seen by another mod, who then decides wheter it should be deleted or not.

Perhaps people should read: http://otland.net/rules.php before they go QQ.

Last edited:
You call me funny under what circumstances? Maybe you want to re-read the whole post before you make a fool out of yourself.

His threads were extremly guarded and comments against him would be gone within an eye blink.

@Evan: I'm aware of that fact but if you saw the whole process you'd understand that even comments which were accepted by the rules that mr. Amaoz linked here got deleted. Because they were seen as flaming when people were providing evidence.

Another unproffessional act was when Znote has gotten in a fight with Realsoft and I can't recall which moderator posted his IP-adress and showed his other accounts on OTLand. No matter if you are against or with, this shouldn't be acceptable on such forums because it pretty much ruins the reputation the forum has.

What's the point of the thread? I see it goin nowhere..

If you don't get the point of this thread, maybe it isn't the right thing to post before reading it out carefully because the message of this thread is quite obvious.

What he's saying is the message is not going to get across.
It's a dead topic. No one, but an insecure select few even cares.

Personally, I don't like RealOt's arrogance and annoyance, but I don't complain about it.

This topic is not really a discussion thread, therefore I thought it would fit the most here. I want people to realize a few things about how people change all of a sudden, because if you watch realsoft threads THEN and if you watch them NOW, you see that people are flaming and it's quite acceptable before it wasn't. So you can draw any sort of conclusion there really... but once again Amaoz wants me to read the rules.php again to make sure that what I am saying is completely rubbish :O

If you don't get the point of this thread, maybe it isn't the right thing to post before reading it out carefully because the message of this thread is quite obvious.

There's no point, you are just throwing out facts(? If it were a complaint (is it?) shouldn't it be in the feedback section?

The point of this thread is to get people to understand WHY the threads of Realsoft has changed overtime, and how they handled them before and how they are handled now.

The point of this thread is to get people to understand WHY the threads of Realsoft has changed overtime, and how they handled them before and how they are handled now.

Oh okay, hope someone cares..

You obviously don't care at all, you're only the second top poster in this thread after me.

I dont see why you speak about Realsoft threads, because his not even here anymore.

Do you feel offended?

Quoted from Faloria's thread ( Realsoft's previous work-mates ) by Peroxide:

[...] I will delete all posts that include the words realots because it's indirect advertising. [...]
Anymore mentions of "realots" will be deleted as I stated in the other thread[...]

This just proves that "reporting" isn't what he did back then, it was the help of the moderators this happened.

Do you feel offended?

[...] I will delete all posts that include the words realots because it's indirect advertising. [...]
Anymore mentions of "realots" will be deleted as I stated in the other thread[...]

This just proves that "reporting" isn't what he did back then, it was the help of the moderators this happened.

Sure, lets delete all mods and have 1023910239 pages of bullshit nonsense spamm about unrelated things. OH yes we all want that! (and if you want to im pretty sure a mod could confirm the number of reported posts from Faloria thread, which would be loads, same thing goes for old Mastercores thread.) But I guess most mods developed more brain then you, and if they recived shitloads of reports from the same thread, they know that will be a place very likley to be spammed again, and will go check it without getting constant reports.

Im out of here, the topic is dead and your arguments sucks.

This is quoted by you Amaoz:

However both me and Znote knows how the "report post" function works here , and as soon as someone is off-topic, insulting or breaking the rules any other way, we could simply report them. This way, the post is guaranteed to be seen by another mod, who then decides wheter it should be deleted or not.

Perhaps people should read: Rules before they go QQ.

This is quoted from your thread:

Don't burn so easy mate? When did I offend you? did you read the rules.php about how to behave towards eachother on this forum? you were the one pointing me to that direction, let's quote rules.php so we can make sure your words are twisted and the only fool here is you.

Quoted by rules.php:

6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back