• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How long do we have to wait?

Ice ftw:>
Jonny is uber PG anyways:/ he will play 24/7 again...he will have time, since England doesn't take part at the European Championsship anyways:D:D:D so no being afk for TV :<

Haha, thought you died or something, Ice. You haven't been here for quite a while... :p We gotta form our über guild again! pwnz0ring pwnz0rs FTW! :D

Just hope that Tala's got his computer up and running by this weekend then.. Otherwise we've gotta postpone the launch... :/

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUYS,
Finally. I thought Radonia wld be down forever, But seems like it isn't :)

Can't wait until it opens!

/The druid who loved to make UH's - Iamzepro.

;)

Haha, thought you died or something, Ice. You haven't been here for quite a while... :p We gotta form our über guild again! pwnz0ring pwnz0rs FTW! :D

Just hope that Tala's got his computer up and running by this weekend then.. Otherwise we've gotta postpone the launch... :/

Oh noes, I didnt die, sorry for you guys:D
Yesshhh pwnz0ring pwnz0r0rs ftw!!!! Lets pwn teh serv0r

Ya, due to the fact that Tala's server has crashed mystically we haven't had access to the FTP, and thereby the newest files. So we haven't been able to work for quite a while. So when Tala gets the server running we can start the server a couple of days after, since we're behind schedule.

Same! Tried another serious server, (Otservlists own Ot server)
Which was a serious server ,like this one.
But 3x expen + rook until lvl 10.
Not very fun :D
Cannot wait until Radonia opens again!
And btw, for those who knows Jinz - He's going to start play the server aswell when it opens :p

I can't wait more time for Radonia opens again >.<
I am becoming bored much in others ots that are not nothing serious!
When radonia returns to be online I will be there :D

Wohoo, been a while since I heard from JiNZ! xD Gief his msn address to me in PM, Tokizzh. And who were you in-game?

I am Iamzepro ;p, The druid who most likely spent the time on the server making uhs outside my house =)

Hmm, dunno about that... Theski were quite good at that too. He had the highest mag level on the server, and stood outside our house making runes 24\7. xD

Back