• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How long do we have to wait?

Hmm, dunno about that... Theski were quite good at that too. He had the highest mag level on the server, and stood outside our house making runes 24\7. xD

I nearly catched him in the end, when I spent 400k for manas xD

So you tell me that I was the reason why Theski quit? DONT DO THAT!! Else I'll never be able to sleep again:/

<3 Theski!

I'm looking forward to it coming back up.
Maybe I can find my old housing area thinger. SoulDrainer will have to show me @_@. I keep nagging him on msn about it so I really hope it is soon D: Mush! Mush!!!! Lets have it back up soon <333!!!

Since Tala has his server computer up and running again, we can start our work as soon as Souldrainer comes online, and hopefully we will be finished quite soon.

Website back online as I see. :)

I have already been asked why I'm not listed in the staff. For all who wonder: I haven't been active for quite a while and wasn't always there when needed. That's why I don't belong into this list.

Ya, don't you just love my picture there? And Jimmy's too by the way... xD

Hahaha, thanks Jonern! xD You gonna play?

Btw, we're likely to launch this weekend, or at least on monday.

As long as Tala's computer doesn't crash again... xD

Jimmy's pic does own! xD
I won't have time at weekend tho..so better start monday;D

Arg. Please stop saying...
"Itll be up on friday"

Friday Comes..
"Blah Blah 'Insert Excuse here' Itll be up Next Week"

Next Week Comes...
"Oops, Souldrainer has his period, so it'll be up NEXT week"

Neext Week Comes...
"You get the point...."

If you say itll be up on Sunday, then it better be up.

GARRRR!

Back