• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How long have you been playing tibia?

started tibia since 2008 and OT after 3 months
ps: it's true

i dont remember what year it was but i started back in 7.4 days on nova
hail mighty midgets!
i played rl tibia until 7.6, then i switched to OTs

I started a very long time ago lol, I think it was 1998.
The login screen looked like this back then:

Since 2003, client was 7.1,
OT since 2004, played 7.1 servers. Survival & Brabaxia or something.

I've been playing since 7.1 (2002). Started playing ots at the 7.5 client.

I'm 16 years old now, so when I started I only was 8 or 9 lol..

My cousin showed me this awful game which I thought was cool when I was younger and I remember logged in, there was alot of wolfs and snakes around and I didn't even know how to kill them so I died! Hahahah poor me!

6 Years, remember when i first started. Took level 8 and went to thais as an paladin, running around in depot and didnt understand so much, and found a parcel with 10 uhs p-set and a war hammer in, had no clue if it was good but i was happy!

And from lvl 8 - 59 i was using weapons instead of spears/bow/crossbow to level, pretty epic imo! xD

Created: Sep 30 2007, 15:38:56 CEST

My best memories were in Samera, I really miss these old days :'(

Kindly regards,
Blondi.

Started in 2002. Back when Tibia was good....

Cipsuck ruined it right when uh's were nerfed and they introduced auto-aim.
God I miss the old Rpg.

Best memory would have to be when I got K Legs from a Gs after killing 1 or 2 for the very first time on a lvl 35. :) <3 Poh.

Mike

well my first time on an ot was 7.1 that was made by Mike2k1 i think after he released the sources i imediatly made a server and started learning scripting, altought the server crashed every 3 min i managed to get 100+ players within 3 days on an awfull custom map that i made, and every day i added a part xD. I would sit infront of my computer all day to restart the server when it crashes to restart it so i dont lose players :p. After a few months some one made an auto restarter that i used to restart the server every 30 min (Less crashes when restarter was released)

Started tibia in like 6,9 client or something.. renember my first otserv was 7.1 and it was the first otserv then I think ;p

Back