• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How long have you been playing tibia?

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
Myself, been 5 years playing this sheit!
3 years in real tibia, and 2 years being a noob passing from ot to another one..

Best times while I played tibia was the last year,
when I did get my first 1kk, and also, the same year, reached 5kk, and got hacked, so went back on opening ots, mapping, and other stuff..

Lets see how many years you've been on tibia..
do you have best times on it, if so let us know, also bad one would be perfect.

Lucky times:
I got a k-legs, when I was level 12, world Calmera, by the time I got it from the floor, it was 22k. :D

Since 2003, so.. 7 years.

Started OT in 7.7 placed both, simultaneously.

Uh-mm my best times were in Harmonia in 2005 i had a family of level 100's, that basically everyone knew. :3 I was only level 65 though, even though my in-game father leveled me a lot.

started playing tibia 2003(7.2) or something. ot 2005(7.5?) or eariler.
im pretty inactive now.. but to be continue :)

i have some old memories on antica, alot good and bad ;> but my best char must be on obsidia. though i botted alot, but still fun to get a pretty good eq :)

if you dont know wich client u started on, u might know the year!

Updates - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

this might will help :)

Last edited:
Oh haha, I thought your post you were talking to me. Haha i was like Wah!? o_O Lol. n_n

Sorry.

started playing Tibia in 2004, and i dont know but my acc on Otfans was registrated in may 2005

First time played both Cipbia and OT in fall of 2005 (7.55) ...

I doubt I played more than a year in total, but I login every once in a while :eek:.

Since 2006 (7.6) until 2008 playing real tibia.
In 2007~ I started playing ot.
Now? I don't play tibia anymore since two months ago.

Started Tibia in 2003.
Started Ot's when they began. I remember the first OTServer.
Signed up to Otfans on the 29th October 2005.
Reached level 100 in 2006 or 2007.

Your all newbies.

I started playing back in 6.1, about 9 years ago, nearly 10. I played a wide range of servers, from Antica until most recently Vinera. Of course I didn't play constantly, but in the beginning I played for 2-3 years before taking any long breaks.

I actually didn't discover OT until around 2003-2004, When Tibiafans was actually popular.

jeaja man u start 1.0 tibia u be all spells know u best jajajajaja
started at 7.4+/- quitted at 8.1+/- playing ot since then =]

Back