• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many custom projects are still active?

Yellowhat

BOo!
Reaction score
As the title says. Im wondering if there are any custom projects that might need assistance in spriting and so on. Would love to get back to it. So hopefully you guys have more intel than I do! :)

my Project Titan Kingdoms is still in development as well. Also a bit on the slow side. Dying for some testers, if they even exist anymore

We are looking for a spriter to our custom 7.4 project.

Send me a PM here or discord (cornex#9334) if you are interested! :)

As the title says. Im wondering if there are any custom projects that might need assistance in spriting and so on. Would love to get back to it. So hopefully you guys have more intel than I do! :)
were looking for one. pm me here if interested. for ArchlightOnline.com if you're good we have unlimited work for you

Mine is still going strong.

I am currently working on the following things:
  • Re-doing the Inventory System (Instead of opening multiple containers you are carrying in individual windows, I have a better idea)
  • Making NPC Shops have "items" that they sell. (Similar to other games, when you enter a shop they have a list of items they are selling, that may change each day)
  • Improving NPC Combat and Player-NPC, NPC-NPC, and NPC-Monster Interactions.
I plan to completely get rid of all tibia sprites, and might be increasing the tile-size to 64x64 pixels. (I haven't decided yet). So I have stopped having people do artwork for me... since we might have to re-do everything in higher resolution anyway.

Back