• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many tattos do you have?

I just have harrypotter sign on my forehead back in the days when i hit the table now my 1 year old brother got hit in the same spot i believe there is connection between us. (ps. true story)

tattoos are retarded.. but you wont understand that until you're about 90 years old...

so.. have fun dreaming how cool they are today.. see you again when you wake up

2, itching for more, been 3 years since I got my last one

Left shoulder is a decorated cross, with a rose and banner with moms name on it
Right shoulder is the pumpkin king, Jack Skellington

Next Up: A cog with an anatomical heart and blood drips over my chest, the mayor of halloweentowns faces, 1 on each tricep, and then daughters name on my back

Thats not true, you need the same blood grade :p (Or however you call it)
captain_obvious_by_stuartmcghee-d5mbxhw.jpg

When I'm 18 I think I will get a motivated quote like. In the end only kindness matter. or something similiar.

@Tarek1337
Currently I have 3 tattoos motivational, you feel good when you have one.
  1. Born to win
  2. Veni vidi vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)
  3. Si vis pacem para bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war)

@Tarek1337
Currently I have 3 tattoos motivational, you feel good when you have one.
  1. Born to win
  2. Veni vidi vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)
  3. Si vis pacem para bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war)
That's why I want to get one or two. :p I need some of them to succed with my shitty life. xd

I have quite a few actually.

Id like to just say something to the people commenting before calling tattoos "Retarded or stupid and pointless" that's actually quite rude and makes you look like a total fuckhead. If someone feels the need to get a tattoo that's a big decision, don't downplay that because you personally don't want one. If you don't like them then don't comment? That's all.

Anyways, my entire left arm is a dedication to my childhood. (In the form of my all time favorite series, The Legend of Zelda). Since nobody else posted anything, i suppose i will.

cBrtD2o.jpg

AreVDS9.jpg

As a post note: These images were both taken within 24hrs of them finished, so sorry if they look a little raw. Also the second one is obviously not finished yet.​

Last edited:
Back