• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much can this computer handle?

Harddriver: 150gb raptor 10K RPM

150 gb ram? joke? haha

I got around 500 on this one I got right now (525) Im thinking abouth buying 1000 gb insted so upgrade that!!!!!

I didnt write that i got 150gb ram -.-

Listeen i got:

LOCAL DISK (FOR WINDOWS): 150GB RAPTOR 10KRPM VERY FAST!
AND I GOT 2EXTRA DISK BOTH ARE 320GB 7200RPM!

Dont understand something more? just msg again haha :D
sorry for my bad english.

Regards

Abbedi!

As far as I know its about 8 kbit/s ;)
I was counting web too. And if you do wars and stuff like that alot, it's way higher then if you walk around in the forest.
24gb/RAM?
Its a waste of money, since there isn't any O.S that can handle that. Even if you install Windows XP(x86), it will use only 4 GB as much.

Linux can handle 64GB in "32bit" mode (using 36bit addressing) and atleast a few TB without patches in 64bit mode.

The OS takes up a small part of the memory, so yes. It can delete it.

Damn our prof. teaches us the wrong :< She said the RAM memory is connected to the motherboard where it got it own place on it and there is the O.S. located and it cant be deleted or written on it, it can just be read

Damn our prof. teaches us the wrong :< She said the RAM memory is connected to the motherboard where it got it own place on it and there is the O.S. located and it cant be deleted or written on it, it can just be read

The O.S is located in the hard driver and takes some place in the ram to.

You got a very bad teacher. And it's possible to delete and write to the parts used by the OS. Look at Linux's kexec. It allow you to change the kernel on the fly. Hell it even in theory allow you to boot Windows from Linux.

If you can't delete from it, then you'll run out pretty quick. And it's nothing new, all the nesesary calls are supported from 8086 and up (list of 80186 assembly: http://www.jegerlehner.com/intel/IntelCodeTable.pdf ). Todays computers got over 90,000 assembly instructions.

Please just look it up on Wikipedia: Random-access memory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back