• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much does this guy like money? You decide.

does this guy have morals?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
Scroll down and READ V
SammyNSC

Classicus Opens

riWPTvV.png

Classicus Dies... RESET

F2shM9h.png

Classicus Dies RESET

6VaxK5N.png

Classicus dies AGAIN RESET

fnGme8b.png

ALRIGHT... CLASSICUS KEEPS DYING... NEED TO RELEASE OLDERA..(SERVER BUILT ON BOTNET PLAYER BASE)

Classicus dies... Oldera gets renewed and released
FncsjCb.png

Oldera dies... Been long enough for Classicus tho.. might as well release it again... why not..

CLASSICUS RESETS

J4m0KUS.png

CLASSICUS DIES... WHY NOT RELEASE IT AGAIN?

FCyuY21.png

OLDERA DIED.... WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? RELEASE IT UNDER A NEW NAME THRONIA... "NEVER RESETS".. THATLL DO IT..

n6nEMLF.png

kYIrcw.jpg

SHIT THRONIA DIED ... WHAT NOW.. I KNOW..
IL RE-RE-RELEASE OLDERA

HjqUvA6.png

WELL SHIT OLDERA DIED AGAIN... what now... I KNOW

LETS RE RE RE RE RE RELEASE CLASSICUS!

xpu5Itl.png

NOTE THAT MEDIVIA IN ALL THIS TIME NEVER RESET :D

I don't understand why this is allowed and in my opinion should be banned >.>

OTFans did it..

Last edited:
Can't really blame the person for resetting especially if people pay him/her money, maybe you should start taking some responsibility and blame yourselves for continuing to play and spend money on these servers which reset themselves every month or so.

Can't really blame the person for resetting especially if people pay him/her money, maybe you should start taking some responsibility and blame yourselves for continuing to play and spend money on these servers which reset themselves every month or so.

Hey I don't play them.. I just want people to be aware.. :)

I don't think its fair at all for people to find a server late in the game without knowing any back knowledge to who's running it.

If someone stumbled on Thronia or a new OT with a new name.. they probably need to know who's running it and whats going to happen before deciding to pay $$$.

Look at the sheer number of posts on each one of his servers about players donating and getting reset with no reparation..some of them never playing again..

Hows that fair to this community at all?

I know plenty , including myself, who donated(FOR PREMIUM TO BE ABLE TO PLAY) while it was promised there was no reset .LONG TIME ago.. Only played once ..never again..

If I knew the information in this post PRIOR.. I WOULD HAVE NEVER PLAYED.

Last edited:
Hey I don't play them.. I just want people to be aware.. :)

I don't think its fair at all for people to find a server late in the game without knowing any back knowledge to who's running it.

If someone stumbled on Thronia or a new OT with a new name.. they probably need to know who's running it and whats going to happen before deciding to pay $$$.

Look at the sheer number of posts on each one of his servers about players donating and getting reset with no reperation..some of them never playing again..

Hows that fair to this community at all?

People keep playin because he DDos other servers, makes new names.. which is proven true >.>

I know plenty , including myself, who donated(FOR PREMIUM TO BE ABLE TO PLAY) while it was promised there was no reset .LONG TIME ago.. Only played once ..never again..

If I knew the information in this post PRIOR.. I WOULD HAVE NEVER PLAYED.
A donation is not meant to be refundable nor is there meant to be a gift in return for a donation, it would be different if you bought something and you either didn't receive your merchandise or it was lost or stolen then I could see people looking for some type of refund, but then that would be considered a purchase.

In case you don't know what donation means.
3YBLJ3B.png

If you feel you should be reimbursed for money lost, then lets start calling this money transfer what it is or just don't spend your money on servers that use the word "donation", why do you think its so easy for server owners to contest a charge back?

Making money is awesome. I have no problem with it.. but someone who just takes advantage is NOT.

Advantage/Profit is being made on the expense of the OT-community, no doubt. I wonder if OTLand/Otservlist gets their share or not..

The server owner should not be punished, If people want to play and still pay him, it's their own fault.

@KreXt
Even if the owner is proven DDosing other servers trying to eliminate the competition?

I don't think he classifies as a charity.. do you? Easy to hide behind the donation label when you have to pay for premium, or for an item.. I SEE NO DONATION BUTTON WITH THE OPPORTUNITY FOR NOTHING IN RETURN. if you were to take this to court.. it would be determined that its not donations.. You don't donate 100$ to receive an item.. you donate to receive nothing.. if you donate for the intention of receiving something back how is that not purchasing lmfao?
@Omni Cloud
lPNOog.jpg

Someone wants BOH.. so they give him money for it..?? lol donation?? I think not..

For all of you old heads... do you remember that this guy was banned from OTFANS?
Just about every server that has a shop advertises it as a donation, donation currency, donation items etc.
All these servers hide behind the donation label this is why they are able to win on a charge back or are you not paying attention?

Most money exchanges services could careless about virtual merchandise, if this is the case they side with the contestor, when the server owner presents their case as the money is a donation most times if not all, they are able to keep the currency.

You simply do not understand the player community. You are projecting your own thoughts. They are not held by the masses.
The majority of players don't really care if the server dies out, closes and then eventually reopens. They'll play again because they had fun. This is not a problem.

Attacking the competition is low - but welcome to the real world.

Just about every server that has a shop advertises it as a donation, donation currency, donation items etc.
All these servers hide behind the donation label this is why they are able to win on a charge back or are you not paying attention?

Most money exchanges services could careless about virtual merchandise, if this is the case they side with the contestor, when the server owner presents their case as the money is a donation most times if not all, they are able to keep the currency.

No, that's not true. That's not even close to how GayPal works. GayPal doesn't care at all if it's a donation a purchase, a tanginble or an intangible item. All they want is valid proof. If these people donating to them are smart enough, they will now what to do to be 99% sure that they'll win a chargeback. "Item not as described", "item not delivered" and other dispute reasons reasons except for "unauthorized payment" almost always guarantee that you will lose your money as a buyer, since it's easy to fake proof against these when it comes to virtual goods. However, unauthorized payment disputes are easily won if you know what to do. And that's the reason why I don't use this shit of a service they have.

You can verify with plenty of people who have tried to host over the years. Im pretty sure some of them have tracked IP's?

Most money exchanges services could careless about virtual merchandise,...

Not true... LMFAO you gave me a good laugh sir.

Solely dependent on how much money is involved until it raises eyes.. go on any big name game.. and your not gonna see a donation button to receive an item.. lol

Here ya go.. similar concept of OT shop.. but do you see donations?
https://na.wargaming.net/shop/
vbYUMa.jpg

"PURCHASE"

Tibia.com... Do you donate for premium?? lol

@Omni Cloud
every other server?
LOOK AT MEDIVIA

http://medivia.org/premium/
"PURCHASE"

Not enough money involved to raise lawyers eyes.. Otland have to be the court.. force this guy to define shit as purchases so he can get the charge backs he deserves from the community he harms... or ban his ass.. OTFans did it..

EZ FIX..
You know that even CipSoft can reset their game and you won't be able to charge back, because there is a thing called ToS (Terms of Service) that you agreed when you created your account. Nothing is actually yours in Tibia, they have the rights to delete your account for no reason and you cannot do anything about it and they won't give you any money back.

And you can be sure that any other game that sells virtual goods have something similar. Deal with it.

You know that even CipSoft can reset their game and you won't be able to charge back, because there is a thing called ToS (Terms of Service) that you agreed when you created your account. Nothing is actually yours in Tibia, they have the rights to delete your account for no reason and you cannot do anything about it and they won't give you any money back.

Terms of Service mean nothing to GayPal unless you have a lawyer to back these up. I'm sure CipSoft does have a lawyer but I'm also sure the server OP mentions doesn't.

You can verify with plenty of people who have tried to host over the years. Im pretty sure some of them have tracked IP's?

Most money exchanges services could careless about virtual merchandise,...

Not true... LMFAO you gave me a good laugh sir.

Solely dependent on how much money is involved until it raises eyes.. go on any big name game.. and your not gonna see a donation button to receive an item.. lol

Here ya go.. similar concept of OT shop.. but do you see donations?
https://na.wargaming.net/shop/
vbYUMa.jpg

"PURCHASE"

Tibia.com... Do you donate for premium?? lol

@Omni Cloud
every other server?
LOOK AT MEDIVIA

http://medivia.org/premium/
"PURCHASE"

Not enough money involved to raise lawyers eyes.. Otland have to be the court.. force this guy to define shit as purchases so he can get the charge backs he deserves from the community he harms... or ban his ass.. OTFans did it..

EZ FIX..
"https://na.wargaming.net/shop/"
Why are you using a non-ot, non-tibia related game as part of your argument?

I said "Just about every other server" not "every other server", thanks for misquoting me.

"Not true... LMFAO you gave me a good laugh sir."
Maybe all the woman in your country look like men and that is why you are use to referring to everyone as sir.

"Not enough money involved to raise lawyers eyes.. Otland have to be the court.. force this guy to define shit as purchases so he can get the charge backs he deserves from the community he harms... or ban his ass.. OTFans did it.."
This statement is just truly ignorant.. have you read GNU lately?
Code:
/**
* The Forgotten Server - a free and open-source MMORPG server emulator
* Copyright (C) 2016  Mark Samman <[email protected]>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
*/
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html

"https://na.wargaming.net/shop/"

I said "Just about every other server" not "every other server", thanks for misquoting me.

"Not true... LMFAO you gave me a good laugh sir."
Maybe all the woman in your country look like men and that is why you are use to referring to everyone as sir.

"Not enough money involved to raise lawyers eyes.. Otland have to be the court.. force this guy to define shit as purchases so he can get the charge backs he deserves from the community he harms... or ban his ass.. OTFans did it.."
This statement is just truly ignorant.. have you read GNU lately?
Code:
/**
* The Forgotten Server - a free and open-source MMORPG server emulator
* Copyright (C) 2016  Mark Samman <[email protected]>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
*/
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html

Because he compared 2 game shops, it's a perfectly valid comparison. Unless you can spot a major difference between them.

Internet, where men are men, women are also men, and children are the FBI.

What exactly does GNU license have anything to do with this? Mark's name and e-mail are a counter argument perhaps?

Because he compared 2 game shops, it's a perfectly valid comparison. Unless you can spot a major difference between them.

Internet, where men are men, women are also men, and children are the FBI.

What exactly does GNU license have anything to do with this? Mark's name and e-mail are a counter argument perhaps?
Heya there :p Since when are you active again? I remember you long time ago when you were mod xD

Because the topic of this thread is about an otserver owner's conduct and not other games.

What exactly does GNU license have anything to do with this?
Read the licensing which should answer your own question.

Back