• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to add new outfit,addons and monsters to OTserv version 7.72

randal923

Reaction score
Hello Guys, I have a 7.72 OTserver becuase I like the old version better. But I really like the new outfit, addons e monsters Tibia has implemented since that version. Is there a way to add these things to my server?

Thank you.

To add addons will require to edit the client itself, perhaps linking a dynamic library to the client could do the trick. You're probably better off using a 7.8 client or above.

Possible solution is to edit the signatures in the dat/spr/pic file to load 7.7 files instead of 7.8 ones, thus ridding you from the task of creating a new otb file for 7.8.

The only "issue" you would be left with is that the actual graphic for adding hotkeys would be present, of course no need to have them enabled. Also the light ambience thingy would also be possible for your future players. But if you ask me, that's one of the best thing CIP did (the light thing)

Thank you for the answers guys. If I could get a tutorial or something it would be really awesome. I'm going to test the things you guys said though. Thanks.

Thank you for the answers guys. If I could get a tutorial or something it would be really awesome. I'm going to test the things you guys said though. Thanks.
Not many tutorials for software that is released on these forums, you kind of just have to play around with the programs on your own.
Unless you have a specific issue you are basically on your own.. that is the one downside with open source.. lack of documentation (of course this does not apply to everything )

Back