• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to add tfs 0.2.14 (mystic spiris) to otservlsit.org

CheatsBCN

Reaction score
Hello, i've been trying to ad dmy serv to ot serv for a looong time already with some help of other member from here, but we didnt manage how to yet. If anyone expericienced with this version could help mne it would be much apreciated.

I heard that somehow that tfs was not beeing showed on otservlist.org and that some changes should be made, i tryed to c++ thing from a post but didnt worked.

If anyone knows how to do it fast, maybe i could pay a little for only putting it online! thanks in advance!

Xinn gets spammed shitloads of emails daily. Give him time to respond. I think he told me once, he spends a few hours a week(?) month(?) going through his emails deleting, reading, replying etc.

Look at how many people probably email him. Give him time. PM'ing him here could also be a good solution. I have done before and got answered the next day.

Xinn gets spammed shitloads of emails daily. Give him time to respond. I think he told me once, he spends a few hours a week(?) month(?) going through his emails deleting, reading, replying etc.

Look at how many people probably email him. Give him time. PM'ing him here could also be a good solution. I have done before and got answered the next day.

Any response from Xinn?

ye jsut answered me now, w8ing for next answer =)

- - - Updated - - -

as soon as he tells me how to fix it, ill tell what hapened

- - - Updated - - -

finally i solved it, xinn asnwered me on email and was very helpfull, i had to compile the server with another servers status.cpp/h working! now working like a charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back