• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to block MapTrackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

picachu

Reaction score
Hello
how can I block maptrackers of my server?
lol
someone can track any time.
¬¬
please, help.

yes yes fu?? all ot's keep real map plax, euhahah

I know how you can protect urself against tracker :p

just use real map's, simple? :peace:

Doesnt count as a protection so please dont come with useless suggestions that isnt even funny :huh::mad:

if we create a custom client, it's possible to track? maybe not :eek:

Doesnt matter I think atleast ^^

Only solution could be moving all your CID's perhaps +1 or smthing the nit will fuck up the trackers map since hes not using the same OTB :p Am I right cykotitan?

ejj o,o we discuss in mirc !!! NO MAKE ME LOOK BAD HERE LOL !!!

#OTland@IRC said:
16:29:51 ‹barker› I say JUST LETS PUT A BLACK HOLE
16:29:53 ‹barker› in the middle of the map
16:29:54 ‹barker› lol
16:29:59 ‹barker› that way they cant get it 100% correct!
16:30:19 ‹barker› aint I right??
16:30:40 ‹ntmr› no
16:30:43 ‹ntmr› u always wrong

its its a custom map, might as well have a custom client, just modify your client and items and bam, no noob tracker can track it.

Ofc you can :p

If you change ALL the item IDs to +10 or something the trackers map will be fucked up

Example
ItemID 1092 but in your map it's 1102, then the tracker will get item ID 1102 instead of 1092 on hes/hers map!

This will ofc take a lot of work changing the OTB and Items.xml

Ofc you can :p

If you change ALL the item IDs to +10 or something the trackers map will be fucked up

Example
ItemID 1092 but in your map it's 1102, then the tracker will get item ID 1102 instead of 1092 on hes/hers map!

This will ofc take a lot of work changing the OTB and Items.xml

but i mean, can maptracker run on a custimized client? :O

Aff. Map tracker won't work with well prepared custom clients AND normal unmodified client will get debug when ANY item it couldn't process appear. Even blank one.

Solution: Make custom client (like Elf's, WypasOTS - Latest News) and f.e. add new, grass, same as those original and add it to items/randomize.xml~. It will prevent stupid retards from stealing the map.

@edit
Oh, almost forgot. Cipsoft can't avoid trackers because of easy access to Tibia.dat and spr files. Elf did nice thing. Using all those files merged in one executable, he can successfully say "f*k you" to all map trackers.

cool, everybody will have your map stealed because this fucking program, (if someone find a fucking solution :S)

Why ? This just proves that those who releases other peoples work, that they spent time on is idiots :/

yes, but who releases peoples work don't care about us comments. =p [and i don't want my server on whitout me be the owner o.o haha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back