• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to block MapTrackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

picachu

Reaction score
Hello
how can I block maptrackers of my server?
lol
someone can track any time.
¬¬
please, help.

Why ? This just proves that those who releases other peoples work, that they spent time on is idiots :/

well.. imo,
tracking real map pieces is okay. but tracking a rpg ot is really lame. no idea of trying to make a great rpg map then.

ye, i agreed too.
but look good servers, with very nice rpg.
like: .. hmm KingdomAge.
the server'll get tracked for sure, lol.

we can't do good ots now because that fucking program. :mad:@
²

hmm
------------

we need stop this program, but idk how ;)

Maptracker
ffuu.png

Make so it is impossible to track rpg mapzzz!

Programmers need do one script to when player login into server with ''map trackers'' he get auto banished, or something ... :S [maybe possible]

Programmers need do one script to when player login into server with ''map trackers'' he get auto banished, or something ... :S [maybe possible]
If it's that simple, then why doesn't Cip have such a thing implemented?

i talk with senior tutors in rl tibia and all say, cipsoft don't want do nothing against it.
they don't care about it

Well, it's not possible unless you hide the map from the client. As long as it's data in the memory then it can be dumped. Thats just how computers work.

Well, it's not possible unless you hide the map from the client. As long as it's data in the memory then it can be dumped. Thats just how computers work.

yup, but my ideas was still best XD I mean they were like logical, possible and so on ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back