• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How to change Tibia windows name?

I tried to search for strings on Ollydgb's map, but I cant find 'Tibia'. Ideas?
Try searching for TibiaClient, should be somewhere around that, or inject a dll and use HWND tibia Hwnd = FindWindow(L"Tibia", L"TibiaClient); and SetWindowName(tibiaHwnd, "Somename);

Looks like Ollydbg, aanyway, tried to change few Tibia strings but nothing yet,any more tip?
Try a hex editor, for XVI32 is a free one (i prefer hex workshop by breakpoint software). Anyhow, then you search for TibiaClient, and you should have the window name close by to it aswell ( this is the class name ). Then if you want to do it in olly for any reason (longer name perhaps?) Then just take the address and add the base address of your tibia instance to it.

Try a hex editor, for XVI32 is a free one (i prefer hex workshop by breakpoint software). Anyhow, then you search for TibiaClient, and you should have the window name close by to it aswell ( this is the class name ). Then if you want to do it in olly for any reason (longer name perhaps?) Then just take the address and add the base address of your tibia instance to it.
I have opened Tibia client with XVI32, changed all strings Tibia to Bibia (just to test), it had 32 occurrences, and none of them changed the client title. Any more ideas? Thanks for the help so far.

I have opened Tibia client with XVI32, changed all strings Tibia to Bibia (just to test), it had 32 occurrences, and none of them changed the client title. Any more ideas? Thanks for the help so far.
What's the version of the client you're trying to edit? I can help you find the correct addresses. And i'm guessing it'll be on windows considering you're using olly

Back