• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux How to compile in CentOS

Yup, not the same, but not entirely different:
go to terminal:
Step 1;
Code:
su
Step 2;
Code:
yum install libboost1.41-dev libboost-system1.41-dev libboost-filesystem1.41-dev libboost-date-time1.41-dev libboost-regex1.41-dev libboost-thread1.41-dev libgmp3-dev liblua5.1-0 liblua5.1-0-dev liblua50 liblua50-dev liblualib50 liblualib50-dev lua50 lua5.1 libsqlite0-dev libsqlite3-dev sqlite3 libmysql++-dev libmysqlclient-dev mysql-client-5.1 mysql-server-5.1 mysql-common libxml2-dev libxml++2.6-dev cpp gcc g++ make automake autoconf pkg-config subversion liblua5.1-sql-mysql-dev liblua5.1-sql-sqlite3-dev zlib1g-dev zlib1g libcrypto++-dev libcrypto++8
You might get some errors but just try to find all the dependencies and follow step 3 onwards on that guide! all Linux are to some/most extent the same.

first of all you do not use "sudo", you only type "su" and it will prompt you for your password, type it then continue on, all;
Code:
apt-get
should be replaced with;
Code:
yum
or;
Code:
rpm
AFIAK, you should be able to install all, if not, most of the dependencies(implying they have the latest compiled for your distro and that should the all the rest is the same in every Linux OS.

From where i can download the packages :S? when i execute the second command in putty say this:
HTML:
No package libboost1.41-dev available.
No package libboost-system1.41-dev available.
No package libboost-filesystem1.41-dev available.
No package libboost-date-time1.41-dev available.
No package libboost-regex1.41-dev available.
No package libboost-thread1.41-dev available.
No package libgmp3-dev available.
No package liblua5.1-0 available.
No package liblua5.1-0-dev available.
No package liblua50 available.
No package liblua50-dev available.
No package liblualib50 available.
No package liblualib50-dev available.
No package lua50 available.
No package lua5.1 available.
No package libsqlite0-dev available.
No package libsqlite3-dev available.
No package sqlite3 available.
No package libmysql++-dev available.
No package libmysqlclient-dev available.
No package mysql-client-5.1 available.
No package mysql-server-5.1 available.
No package mysql-common available.
No package libxml2-dev available.
No package libxml++2.6-dev available.
No package g++ available.
Package 1:make-3.81-3.el5.i386 already installed and latest version
No package pkg-config available.
No package liblua5.1-sql-mysql-dev available.
No package liblua5.1-sql-sqlite3-dev available.
No package zlib1g-dev available.
No package zlib1g available.
No package libcrypto++-dev available.
No package libcrypto++8 available.

and i cant find the supports.kus

Bump - This is a thread of interest.

From where i can download the packages :S? when i execute the second command in putty say this:
HTML:

and i cant find the supports.kus

Having same problem using CentOS 5.2. First time using CentOS for anything so yeah, I'm fishing.

I managed to compile on centos 6 64bit, keep trying, really not easy, but after facio is configured! .. Configure a machine for you and let her save .. it is much to configure hundreds dificio .. More is maybe the safest!

try to download deb packages and convert it to rpm using alien
PHP:
alien -k package.deb
Hint it may not work
but that will be hard like pain in the ....

Back