• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to crash TFS?

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I have always failed to crash stuff when I want so I'll ask you guys if you got any tips.
I was planning on updating my restarter as I plan on hosting a server for fun while I'm not at home. The problem is the popup thing though, which I've been told that it's from the server executable not and the operating system. So, how do I trigger a crash the easiest way?

I have always failed to crash stuff when I want so I'll ask you guys if you got any tips.
I was planning on updating my restarter as I plan on hosting a server for fun while I'm not at home. The problem is the popup thing though, which I've been told that it's from the server executable not and the operating system. So, how do I trigger a crash the easiest way?

infinite loop thru script

I got windows 7 and i got restarter but it wont work since it comes up a popup window telling that "theforgottenserver.exe has stopped working" and you can just press on "close program" and then the rstarter works but how do i remove this message :)?

I got windows 7 and i got restarter but it wont work since it comes up a popup window telling that "theforgottenserver.exe has stopped working" and you can just press on "close program" and then the rstarter works but how do i remove this message :)?

Wrong thread, don't you think?

flood login port

Only on 0.4 :D

Start->Programs->Maintanance->Problem Reports & Solutions->Change Settings->Advanced Settings
turn off ALL Windows Error Reporting.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\ Control\Windows\ErrorMode = 2

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows
\Windows Error Reporting\DontShowUI = 1
Try that :/

by the way, the second and third ones require editing registry with Registry Editor (regedit.exe)

Last edited:
open creaturescripts.xml and delete it all then make /reload creaturescripts
and it should crash :D

Yay
9105s0.png

:p

So that window is what appears when anything happens?

Back