• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to create a GM/GOD in 3 simple steps

omg ppl u need to fing help ppl like bad it not funny if u no plz reply or ill bug u not like a virus like ill message u on all ur post forums and ya i have da power bwa ha ha ha

In order to change the commands someone can issue or the abilities of a GOD or Tutor you use flags, there is a website where you select what you want them to do hit enter and it gives you the right flag, I cannot remember the site and I'm trying to find it but that is how you really make an accurate and stable GM / God (It pertains to creating groups as well)

EDIT:
For the flags the website is: http://hem.bredband.net/johannesrosen/playerflags.html

Hey, nice nice worked..
but can you also can create tutors.. ?
do you need to change your acces then?
And 1 normal player?
2 Tutor?
3 senior tutor?
4 cm?
5 gm?
5 God ?

In order to change the commands someone can issue or the abilities of a GOD or Tutor you use flags, there is a website where you select what you want them to do hit enter and it gives you the right flag, I cannot remember the site and I'm trying to find it but that is how you really make an accurate and stable GM / God (It pertains to creating groups as well)

EDIT:
For the flags the website is: Player flags

where do you need to put the flags? :blink:

Nice tutorial but one question; Why do you write "GOD" instead of "God"? I mean why in capitals? It's not any abbreviation

not working... Fel
SQL-fråga:

#---------------------------------------------------
INSERT INTO accounts( `id` , `password` , `type` , `group_id` )
VALUES (

@acc , @pass , 5, (

SELECT `id`
FROM groups
WHERE `name` = 'a god'
)
);

MySQL sa:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '112233' for key 1

Heyo if you got,

"PASSWORD"
do you need to delete the ""
ore not?

hmmm ive done this BUT no matter what, no commands are working, btw where the hell IS commands.XML.... isn't it ment to be in the data/XML/ folder????

EDIT: I am using TFS Version: 0.3.4 (Crying Damson) Patch Level 2

Last edited:
Fehler

SQL-Befehl: Dokumentation

VALUES (
@acc , @pass , 5, (

SELECT `id`
FROM groups
WHERE `name` = 'a god'
)
);

MySQL meldet: Dokumentation
#1146 - Table 'war server.groups' doesn't exist

Just change on accounts: Group id (3) and Type: (5) and goto Players: Group id 3.

You Are Done.

Error
SQL-question:

#---------------------------------------------------
VALUES (

@acc , @pass , 5, (

SELECT `id`
FROM groups
WHERE `name` = 'a god'
)
);

MySQL sa:

#1146 - Table 'tfs.groups' doesn't exist

I need to know I eat q to make to create a normal player of this skill, plx help.

Back