• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to create a GM/GOD in 3 simple steps

:p not access, the group_id (line 4 in the table)

REP+? :D

ACCUALLY i JUST saw it! Thanks anyway! i changed it to 6 and then my looktype changed to! Ill rep you when i find out how to do!

(never rep:ed somone xD)

I need help adding something to the database. It says this once the server is fully running.

It says this; "mysql_real_query<>: SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE 'type' = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table '*****.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist' <1146>

I understand I have to add this table in the database, but I need help on it. If you can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

lol just open players table and add group id 6.. and whola... much easier that is in 1 step...

Why would any one do that with text when it so simple with the GUI..

Log into PHPMyadmin -> Your OT's database -> players -> search/goto YOURNAME -> press "show" -> change groupID to 6 for god, 5 for CM, 4 for GM, (Can see all ids in groups.xml /data/xml)

Or another way to do it:

1GO TO YOUR DATABASE
2GO TO PLAYERS TABLE
3CHOOSE THE PLAYER YOU WANT TO MAKE GM/GOD AND EDIT IT BY CLICKING ON THE PEN AT THE LEFT SIDE OF THE CHARACTER NAME/ACC
4NOW, CHANGE THE ACCESS TO 2/3/4 OR 5

Why would any one do that with text when it so simple with the GUI..

Log into PHPMyadmin -> Your OT's database -> players -> search/goto YOURNAME -> press "show" -> change groupID to 6 for god, 5 for CM, 4 for GM, (Can see all ids in groups.xml /data/xml)

Already told xD

I made this now, it works in phpmyadmin, it exist... but when I try to login on tibia, it dosen't exist... also the characters I made by account manager dosen't exist either in the database :S why? :eek:

Really nice! thanks a lot! took me 3 h to make a god acc on my new 8.70 server :D rep +++

SOMEONE KNOWS WHEN PPL TRY TO CONNECT IN MY SERVER,
AFTER THE ACCOUNT LIST DOWNLOADED THEY CHOOSE THEYR CHART BUT THEY UNABLE TO CONNECTING AT THE GAME WORLD??o_O

Why not just: Create account and character, go to phpmyadmin, your database, players, and edit player of choice, and change the "group id"?

1. Player
2. Tutor
3. Senior Tutor
4. Gamemaster
5. Community Manager
6. GOD

Correct me if I am wrong ;)

Back