• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to drop pma ? (SOLVED)

Norse

Reaction score
Solved

Can some one tell me how i drop (pma) from phpmyadmin ?

Last edited:
No idea, what does it say when you try to delete it the normal way?
I always solved it by changing password on pma.

"Instructions to drop the control user(PMA):
1. Enter phpMyAdmin with root user.
2. Below the phpMyAdmin logo (at the left sidebar) you can see a button that has the text SQL, click on it.
3. A textbox will appear where you can insert a query, insert this:
Code:

DROP USER 'pma'@'localhost';

4. Click on Execute, if you get any error post it in this thread and we'll try to help you.

Now to be sure it worked, logout from phpmyadmin and try to login with the user pma without any password. If it doesn't work then your server should be secure against this vulnerability."

"Instructions to drop the control user(PMA):
1. Enter phpMyAdmin with root user.
2. Below the phpMyAdmin logo (at the left sidebar) you can see a button that has the text SQL, click on it.
3. A textbox will appear where you can insert a query, insert this:
Code:

DROP USER 'pma'@'localhost';

4. Click on Execute, if you get any error post it in this thread and we'll try to help you.

Now to be sure it worked, logout from phpmyadmin and try to login with the user pma without any password. If it doesn't work then your server should be secure against this vulnerability."

Thank you verry much :D
It worked perfectly :D

Rep++

Gives me an error

#1396 - Operation DROP USER failed for 'pma'@'localhost'

Under the phpMyAdmin icon I couldnt find an icon saying SQL, I just used the query window (is this right?)

Back