• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to edit in gesior the starting lvl

Sir MoX

Reaction score
Hi, I have a server that is ready to be started... but I need to know how to change in the Gesior AAC Znote Prefix edition how to make that the starting character start with lvl 8 instead of 1... my server is tfs 0.2.9 please someone =)
rep++

I prefer doing it in the firstitems.xml

but... you are saying the creaturescripts/firstitems.xml
because I dont know where is a mod/firstitem.xml

Sample characters are better because creaturescripts can cause your server to lag.
Only if he has a huge amount of highly unoptimized creaturescripts that have lots of queries and/or loops. Otherwise, they're executed within milliseconds!

my sample characters dont work... im making a war server and when i made my example character lvl 200 with the right amount of exp it makes them the right lvl but when a new character is made and they die it takes them back to lvl 1

i tested this with a exp scroll and when the player gets back to lvl 1 i give them exp scroll witch takes them back to lvl 200 and then they die it doesnt take them to lvl 1 it takes them to lvl 199
so i know it has something to do with sample characters somewhere and ideas?

Back