• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to edit multiple sprites at the same time?

Heyron

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been wanting to learn something in Photoshop today.
I'd like to know if it's possible for me to edit multiple images at the same time. Like that, the issues I'm making in the first image, automatically apply to the other images that are open.

If this is possible, it would make a lot of work for me to create edited monsters, because the tool I use frequently for this purpose is the gamut to change the color of the sprites, but the biggest difficulty for me is to do this trick in each Sprite, because as we all know, a single creature has about 50 ~ 100 sprites, so it's complicated to do just that. Thank you for helping me, and consequently helping other members.

I guess this will be classed as off-topic?

Anyway, I don't know how to do that, perhaps creating a certain layer and applying it on all your other images?

I'll try to do this. It's just that I'm not very good at Photoshop, I just know the basic basics. I just want to find some form of automation in the program to handle multiple sprites at once.

I do not know where the correct place for this kind of topic would be, I'm sorry.

Since it's some-what open-tibia related, perhaps it is fine. Anyway, if you can create a layer which is possible to apply on every image, you can most likely use a macro (Tinytask is a good software for monotonous actions) to achieve what you want.

That option on the layers in photoshop, how would it be? The only thing I know copy to the other layers are merge options. T_T

Back