• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How to edit .otmm file? (minimap)

LuisPro

World War <3
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there any way to edit minimap (.otmm)? After map update on server and exploring new areas there is mess in my minimap. I want to make some pleaces again black but dont want explore again whole map. Any idea?

You can export the full minimap via remere's map editor. Then, you will have like thousands of images that correspond to tiny areas of your map. Delete the ones you don't wan't and put the rest in the automap folder of your client :D It will take some time but is the only way I figured how to do this

You can export the full minimap via remere's map editor. Then, you will have like thousands of images that correspond to tiny areas of your map. Delete the ones you don't wan't and put the rest in the automap folder of your client :D It will take some time but is the only way I figured how to do this
are you sure that it can be done with .otmm? i cant open/import/export any otmm file in RME

Back