• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to enable choosing towns in myaac 0.7.10?

Tanken

Reaction score
I got my server up and running and working with TF 1.2, real tibia map 10.98 and myaac 0.7.10

Now when I create a character, they go straight to Venore. There's no option to choose what town on the aac.

In config.php the code said
Code:
    // town list used when creating character
    // won't be displayed if there is only one item (rookgaard for example)
    'character_towns' => array(1),

// list of towns
    'towns' => array(
        0 => 'No town',
        1 => 'Sample town'
    ),

which I changed to

Code:
    // town list used when creating character
    // won't be displayed if there is only one item (rookgaard for example)

// list of towns
    'towns' => array(
        0 => 'Venore',
        1 => 'Thais',
        2 => 'Edron',
        3 => 'Carlin'
    ),

but it still doesn't display any town option. Any solution? I'm sure it's simple...

Solution
see the id of each town in RME and set it accordingly in your AAC

then change

to

'character_towns' => array(0,1,2,3),

Make sure to use the same IDs from RME in ur config AAC

change 1 to the new town you need player get online. and check your rme then CTRL+T and check the town id and fix it in array(1) just change 1 to new town id. its in rme.

change 1 to the new town you need player get online. and check your rme then CTRL+T and check the town id and fix it in array(1) just change 1 to new town id. its in rme.
Thanks for the quick response! But I'm not sure what rme is.

Ok I see all the town ID's in rme, but now how do I get it so a new player can choose where they start when they create a character? The option isn't there. And the way I have it set up in the second code block isn't doing anything

see the id of each town in RME and set it accordingly in your AAC

then change

to

'character_towns' => array(0,1,2,3),

Make sure to use the same IDs from RME in ur config AAC

Solution
Hi I'm having some issues with this too, I'm trying to edit characters from MyAAC admin panel but when I try to edit anything on the character a message pops up that the Town need to be of some length, but the dropdown of towns list is empty, this can fix that too?

Attachments

Hi I'm having some issues with this too, I'm trying to edit characters from MyAAC admin panel but when I try to edit anything on the character a message pops up that the Town need to be of some length, but the dropdown of towns list is empty, this can fix that too?
you need to configure towns in config.php as stated above

Back