• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to enable exp stages?

Rogge95

Rogge95
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i wonder how the f**k i can enable exp stages when the XML Code looks like this:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
	<config enabled="0"/>
	<stage minlevel="8" maxlevel="50" multiplier="500"/>
	<stage minlevel="50" maxlevel="75" multiplier="250"/>
	<stage minlevel="75" maxlevel="100" multiplier="150"/>
	<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="120" multiplier="100"/>
	<stage minlevel="120" maxlevel="150" multiplier="50"/>
	<stage minlevel="150" maxlevel="180" multiplier="30"/>
	<stage minlevel="180" maxlevel="200" multiplier="20"/>
	<stage minlevel="200" multiplier="10"/>
</stages>

And the config.lua exp table looks like this:
Code:
-- Rates
	rateExp = 150
	rateSkill = 30
	rateLoot = 4
	rateMagic = 25
	rateSpawn = 1

Would be great with some help with my problem.. Btw, im using the 9.6/9.61 forgotten server.

Lua:
 	experienceStages = true

add that into the config.lua above "rateExp"

let me know if it doesn't work.

It doesn't work..

Now it looks like

-- Rates
experienceStages = true
rateExp = 150
rateSkill = 30
rateLoot = 4
rateMagic = 25
rateSpawn = 1

I need to check why it doesn't work in mystic spirit, it works in crying damson. Probably someone have edited sources if they normally are the same, I'll return here for an answer to that.

Regarding your frag problem, it's also possible that it is in the sources as well. I had a similar problem to that too once, but it was that I couldn't change the frags, but I believe it is in sources as well for you as it was for me. But it seems strange that the problem would be in sources in a release by Talaturen. Not sure how to fix that, I don't know how the config.lua works exactly in mystic spirit.

Edit, please post your config.lua You've maybe mixed one version of config.lua and a different one with the exe?

edit again.

[cpp]
m_confBoolean[SERVERSAVE_ENABLED] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "serverSaveEnabled", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[SAVE_GLOBAL_STORAGE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "saveGlobalStorage", "no"));
m_confBoolean[INGAME_GUILD_SYSTEM] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "ingameGuildSystem", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[BIND_ONLY_GLOBAL_ADDRESS] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "bindOnlyGlobalAddress", "no"));
m_confBoolean[OPTIMIZE_DATABASE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "startupDatabaseOptimization", "yes"));

m_confString[CONFIG_FILE] = _filename;
m_confString[IP] = getGlobalString(L, "ip", "127.0.0.1");
m_confString[MAP_NAME] = getGlobalString(L, "mapName", "forgotten");
m_confString[MAP_AUTHOR] = getGlobalString(L, "mapAuthor", "Unknown");
m_confString[HOUSE_RENT_PERIOD] = getGlobalString(L, "houseRentPeriod", "monthly");
m_confString[MYSQL_HOST] = getGlobalString(L, "mysqlHost", "localhost");
m_confString[MYSQL_USER] = getGlobalString(L, "mysqlUser", "root");
m_confString[MYSQL_PASS] = getGlobalString(L, "mysqlPass", "");
m_confString[MYSQL_DB] = getGlobalString(L, "mysqlDatabase", "theforgottenserver");
m_confString[SQLITE_DB] = getGlobalString(L, "sqliteDatabase");
m_confString[PASSWORDTYPE] = getGlobalString(L, "passwordType", "plain");
#ifdef MULTI_SQL_DRIVERS
m_confString[SQL_TYPE] = getGlobalString(L, "sqlType", "sqlite");
#endif

m_confInteger[SQL_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "mysqlPort", 3306);
m_confInteger[PASSWORD_TYPE] = PASSWORD_TYPE_PLAIN;
m_confInteger[SERVERSAVE_H] = getGlobalNumber(L, "serverSaveHour", 3);
m_confInteger[ADMIN_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "adminProtocolPort", 7171);
m_confInteger[GAME_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "gameProtocolPort", 7172);
m_confInteger[LOGIN_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "loginProtocolPort", 7171);
m_confInteger[STATUS_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "statusProtocolPort", 7171);

m_confInteger[MARKET_OFFER_DURATION] = getGlobalNumber(L, "marketOfferDuration", 30 * 24 * 60 * 60);
}

m_confBoolean[FREE_MEMORY_AT_SHUTDOWN] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "freeMemoryAtShutdown", "no"));
m_confBoolean[ACCOUNT_MANAGER] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "accountManager", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[ON_OR_OFF_CHARLIST] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "displayOnOrOffAtCharlist", "no"));
m_confBoolean[ALLOW_CHANGEOUTFIT] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "allowChangeOutfit", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[ONE_PLAYER_ON_ACCOUNT] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "onePlayerOnlinePerAccount", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[CANNOT_ATTACK_SAME_LOOKFEET] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "noDamageToSameLookfeet", "no"));
m_confBoolean[AIMBOT_HOTKEY_ENABLED] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "hotkeyAimbotEnabled", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[START_CHOOSEVOC] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "newPlayerChooseVoc", "no"));
m_confBoolean[SHOW_GAMEMASTERS_ONLINE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "displayGamemastersWithOnlineCommand", "no"));
m_confBoolean[REMOVE_AMMO] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "removeAmmoWhenUsingDistanceWeapon", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[REMOVE_RUNE_CHARGES] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "removeChargesFromRunes", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[REMOVE_WEAPON_CHARGES] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "removeChargesFromWeapons", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[RANDOMIZE_TILES] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "randomizeTiles", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[EXPERIENCE_FROM_PLAYERS] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "experienceByKillingPlayers", "no"));
m_confBoolean[SHUTDOWN_AT_SERVERSAVE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "shutdownAtServerSave", "no"));
m_confBoolean[CLEAN_MAP_AT_SERVERSAVE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "cleanMapAtServerSave", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[FREE_PREMIUM] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "freePremium", "no"));
m_confBoolean[ADMIN_LOGS_ENABLED] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "adminLogsEnabled", "no"));
m_confBoolean[BROADCAST_BANISHMENTS] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "broadcastBanishments", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[GENERATE_ACCOUNT_NUMBER] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "generateAccountNumber", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[REPLACE_KICK_ON_LOGIN] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "replaceKickOnLogin", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[OLD_CONDITION_ACCURACY] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "oldConditionAccuracy", "no"));
m_confBoolean[ALLOW_CLONES] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "allowClones", "no"));
m_confBoolean[MARKET_ENABLED] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "marketEnabled", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[MARKET_PREMIUM] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "premiumToCreateMarketOffer", "yes"));

m_confString[DEFAULT_PRIORITY] = getGlobalString(L, "defaultPriority", "high");
m_confString[MAP_STORAGE_TYPE] = getGlobalString(L, "mapStorageType", "relational");
m_confString[LOGIN_MSG] = getGlobalString(L, "loginMessage", "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!");
m_confString[SERVER_NAME] = getGlobalString(L, "serverName");
m_confString[OWNER_NAME] = getGlobalString(L, "ownerName");
m_confString[OWNER_EMAIL] = getGlobalString(L, "ownerEmail");
m_confString = getGlobalString(L, "url"); ... an experience stage which seems kind of odd.

Last edited:
I need to check why it doesn't work in mystic spirit, it works in crying damson. Probably someone have edited sources if they normally are the same, I'll return here for an answer to that.

Regarding your frag problem, it's also possible that it is in the sources as well. I had a similar problem to that too once, but it was that I couldn't change the frags, but I believe it is in sources as well for you as it was for me. But it seems strange that the problem would be in sources in a release by Talaturen. Not sure how to fix that, I don't know how the config.lua works exactly in mystic spirit.

Edit, please post your config.lua You've maybe mixed one version of config.lua and a different one with the exe?

edit again.

[cpp]
m_confBoolean[SERVERSAVE_ENABLED] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "serverSaveEnabled", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[SAVE_GLOBAL_STORAGE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "saveGlobalStorage", "no"));
m_confBoolean[INGAME_GUILD_SYSTEM] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "ingameGuildSystem", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[BIND_ONLY_GLOBAL_ADDRESS] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "bindOnlyGlobalAddress", "no"));
m_confBoolean[OPTIMIZE_DATABASE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "startupDatabaseOptimization", "yes"));

m_confString[CONFIG_FILE] = _filename;
m_confString[IP] = getGlobalString(L, "ip", "127.0.0.1");
m_confString[MAP_NAME] = getGlobalString(L, "mapName", "forgotten");
m_confString[MAP_AUTHOR] = getGlobalString(L, "mapAuthor", "Unknown");
m_confString[HOUSE_RENT_PERIOD] = getGlobalString(L, "houseRentPeriod", "monthly");
m_confString[MYSQL_HOST] = getGlobalString(L, "mysqlHost", "localhost");
m_confString[MYSQL_USER] = getGlobalString(L, "mysqlUser", "root");
m_confString[MYSQL_PASS] = getGlobalString(L, "mysqlPass", "");
m_confString[MYSQL_DB] = getGlobalString(L, "mysqlDatabase", "theforgottenserver");
m_confString[SQLITE_DB] = getGlobalString(L, "sqliteDatabase");
m_confString[PASSWORDTYPE] = getGlobalString(L, "passwordType", "plain");
#ifdef MULTI_SQL_DRIVERS
m_confString[SQL_TYPE] = getGlobalString(L, "sqlType", "sqlite");
#endif

m_confInteger[SQL_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "mysqlPort", 3306);
m_confInteger[PASSWORD_TYPE] = PASSWORD_TYPE_PLAIN;
m_confInteger[SERVERSAVE_H] = getGlobalNumber(L, "serverSaveHour", 3);
m_confInteger[ADMIN_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "adminProtocolPort", 7171);
m_confInteger[GAME_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "gameProtocolPort", 7172);
m_confInteger[LOGIN_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "loginProtocolPort", 7171);
m_confInteger[STATUS_PORT] = getGlobalNumber(L, "statusProtocolPort", 7171);

m_confInteger[MARKET_OFFER_DURATION] = getGlobalNumber(L, "marketOfferDuration", 30 * 24 * 60 * 60);
}

m_confBoolean[FREE_MEMORY_AT_SHUTDOWN] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "freeMemoryAtShutdown", "no"));
m_confBoolean[ACCOUNT_MANAGER] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "accountManager", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[ON_OR_OFF_CHARLIST] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "displayOnOrOffAtCharlist", "no"));
m_confBoolean[ALLOW_CHANGEOUTFIT] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "allowChangeOutfit", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[ONE_PLAYER_ON_ACCOUNT] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "onePlayerOnlinePerAccount", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[CANNOT_ATTACK_SAME_LOOKFEET] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "noDamageToSameLookfeet", "no"));
m_confBoolean[AIMBOT_HOTKEY_ENABLED] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "hotkeyAimbotEnabled", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[START_CHOOSEVOC] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "newPlayerChooseVoc", "no"));
m_confBoolean[SHOW_GAMEMASTERS_ONLINE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "displayGamemastersWithOnlineCommand", "no"));
m_confBoolean[REMOVE_AMMO] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "removeAmmoWhenUsingDistanceWeapon", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[REMOVE_RUNE_CHARGES] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "removeChargesFromRunes", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[REMOVE_WEAPON_CHARGES] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "removeChargesFromWeapons", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[RANDOMIZE_TILES] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "randomizeTiles", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[EXPERIENCE_FROM_PLAYERS] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "experienceByKillingPlayers", "no"));
m_confBoolean[SHUTDOWN_AT_SERVERSAVE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "shutdownAtServerSave", "no"));
m_confBoolean[CLEAN_MAP_AT_SERVERSAVE] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "cleanMapAtServerSave", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[FREE_PREMIUM] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "freePremium", "no"));
m_confBoolean[ADMIN_LOGS_ENABLED] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "adminLogsEnabled", "no"));
m_confBoolean[BROADCAST_BANISHMENTS] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "broadcastBanishments", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[GENERATE_ACCOUNT_NUMBER] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "generateAccountNumber", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[REPLACE_KICK_ON_LOGIN] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "replaceKickOnLogin", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[OLD_CONDITION_ACCURACY] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "oldConditionAccuracy", "no"));
m_confBoolean[ALLOW_CLONES] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "allowClones", "no"));
m_confBoolean[MARKET_ENABLED] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "marketEnabled", "yes"));
m_confBoolean[MARKET_PREMIUM] = booleanString(getGlobalString(L, "premiumToCreateMarketOffer", "yes"));

m_confString[DEFAULT_PRIORITY] = getGlobalString(L, "defaultPriority", "high");
m_confString[MAP_STORAGE_TYPE] = getGlobalString(L, "mapStorageType", "relational");
m_confString[LOGIN_MSG] = getGlobalString(L, "loginMessage", "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!");
m_confString[SERVER_NAME] = getGlobalString(L, "serverName");
m_confString[OWNER_NAME] = getGlobalString(L, "ownerName");
m_confString[OWNER_EMAIL] = getGlobalString(L, "ownerEmail");
m_confString = getGlobalString(L, "url"); ...tp://otland.net/" location = "Europe"[/cpp]

lol?
you have config.lua
made by you use 0.2 in TFS? I see your config have
all - no and yes
why use true here?
Lua:
 experienceStages = true
need use yes in your config..
Lua:
experienceStages = yes

So obvius, just look the code

Code: